𝗦 𝗘 𝗩 𝗘 𝗡 𝗧 𝗬 . 𝗙 𝗢 𝗨 𝗥

❝ 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲
𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗲
𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗵
𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝘁 𝘂𝗽 𝗶𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 ❞
- 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘂𝘀

𝗔𝘃𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

After taking in all the sights, Nova sits down on a log near the entrance. I sit down next to her as a couple warriors on horses enter Tondc. Their white warpaint and thick clothing makes the lightbulb in my head light up.

"Azgeda, right?" I ask Nova and she nods with a smile.

"Watch your back when it comes to them. Never trust the Ice Nation. They're ruthless and cold hearted" Nova warns me and I nod in understanding.

"I'll keep that in mind" I reply.

I look down at the bare wood of my bow and a find myself reaching for my switchblade. I start carving into the wood and I feel Nova's gaze burning into the side of my head as I hum to myself. I carve three names into the wood and let out a small sigh. My eyes scan over the names 'Finn', 'Mom' & 'Dad'.

"They'd be proud of you" Nova states.

"I hope so" I mumble before carving a couple more names, like 'Charlotte' and 'Sterling' and 'Atom'.

"I also hope I don't have to carve anymore names into this" I add.

"Hopefully you won't" She says.

I feel Nova's elbow nudge my side and I look up to see Clarke rushing into the entrance. I jump up and jog over to the blonde.

"What's wrong, blondie?" I ask curiously.

"Where's Lexa?" She snaps.

"That way" I tell her, pointing to the station.

She runs off and I look at Nova, furrowing my brows in confusion. I see Octavia join the rushing blonde and then Lexa leads her into the station alone.

"How about we train a little?" Nova asks, coming up beside me.

"Sure" I shrug.

I put my bow into my quiver and Nova leads me forward. We reach a large tent and Nova ducks inside.

I follow after her to see a man sharpening a blade. He has messy blonde curls, bright blue eyes and a cheery smile on his face.

"Nova!" He greets her happily.

"Ren!" She grins, wrapping her arms around him.

"Who is this? She's cute" Ren asks in trig.

"Thank you. You're quite cute yourself" I grin cheekily.

His cheeks turn a rosy pink and he looks at Nova accusingly.

"You taught her Trigedasleng" He grumbles and Nova chuckles, patting his arm.

"Ren, this is Ava, my skola. Ava, this is my friend Ren" Nova introduces us.

"Nice to meet you, Ren" I smile sweetly, holding out my hand.