𝗙 𝗜 𝗙 𝗧 𝗬 . 𝗙 𝗢 𝗨 𝗥

❝ 𝗶 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲
𝗶𝘁 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗺 𝗮𝘀 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲
- 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘂𝘀

𝗔𝘃𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I woken up to see that I'm laying in a tent on my own, letting out a pained groan as I look down to see the stitches in my side and on my arm. My bullet wound is also patched up and it doesn't hurt as much.

I see the clothes laid out next to the bed I'm in and I heave myself up with a whimper, the pain hitting me like a bolt of lightning.

I slightly struggle to put on the black jeans before slipping on the black combat boots and pulling the grey shirt over my head. I grab the black leather jacket and slide it on as I make my way out the tent.

My leg aches but not enough to cause a noticeable limp in my walk which I'm thankful for. As I pull open the tent flap I see Raven sitting outside.

"Raven?" I choke out in awe.

"Ava!" She grins.

She immediately pulls me into a warm hug and I wince at her rough movements but hug the girl back tightly.

"I'm so glad you're not dead" I mumble out in relief.

"Same here" Raven chuckles softly.

She pulls me away and holds me at arms length with a smile on her face.

"You look like you've gone twenty rounds with a professional boxer" She declares with a grimace and I laugh it off.

"You could say that" I shrug. 

I look down to check the girl for injuries and my breath catches when I see the brace on Raven's leg, making me frown.

"Jeez, Raven" I try to joke and she smiles, grateful that i'm not giving her pity.

"Sucks, but I'm dealing with it" She assures me.

In the corner of my eye I spot a person I never thought i'd see again and I let my arms slip away from Raven, dropping to my side.

"Am I imagining it or is that-" I'm cut off.

"Go get him" Raven says and I smile at her widely with tears welling up in my eyes.

I start speed walking towards the man, seeing that he's standing next to Clarke and another person I'm very grateful to see.

"Bellamy!" I call out and he turns to me without hesitation.

His eyes widen in surprise and my speed walk turns into a run before I launch myself at him. My arms wind around his neck and my legs wrap around his waist, him catching me easily.

I ignore the searing pain in my thigh and grab his face in my hands, just happy to see the man alive and safe.

Bellamy presses his lips to mine and I happily return the kiss, showing him just how much I missed him.