𝗦 𝗜 𝗫 𝗧 𝗬 . 𝗙 𝗢 𝗨 𝗥

❝ 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲
𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗺𝘀
𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗹𝗲𝗳𝘁
𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗲𝗳𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲 ❞
- 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘂𝘀

𝗔𝘃𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I numbly kneel by Finn's side as his dead body is laid out on the grass. My head thumps and my eyes sting but I can't even bring myself to cry anymore.

Raven sniffles and whispers as she looks down at him but all I can do is grab his cold hand in mine.

"In peace may you leave the shore. In love may you find the next. Safe passage on your travels until our final journey to the ground. May we meet again" I recite, my voice cracking as I speak.

I lean down, pressing my lips to his cold head before sitting up to look at Raven who tries to smile at me.

"That was beautiful" She chokes out.

"What are we supposed to do without him, Raven? I barely held myself together in Mount Weather, now he's really gone. I can't do this without him" I panic, my breathing becoming fast and shallow as I hyperventilate.

"Breathe, Ava! Breathe" Raven encourages me, crawling around to hold me in her arms.

"We have to do this together, okay? We'll make it through this if we stick together" She assures me and I nod, burying my face in her hair.

"I love you, Raven" I whisper.

"I love you too, Ava" She whispers back.

I try to piece myself back together as I hold Raven as close to me as I can.

"Go away" I hear Raven grit out and I pull away from her to see Clarke looking down at us.

"Raven, I'm sorry" Clarke apologises.

"I said go away!" Raven screams, jumping to her feet to walk over to Clarke.

"I know how hard this must be for you, for both of you, but i'm leaving with the grounders, and I need you to keep working on the radio" Clarke says and I look at her in complete disbelief.

"You just murdered Finn and now you want her to work on your damn radio? How insensitive can you be?!" I shriek.

As Clarke opens her mouth to speak I hear moving beyond and turn to see two grounders picking up Finn.

"What the hell are you doing?" I snap.

"What are you doing?!" Raven shouts, running over to us.

"They need to take him now" Clarke tells us.

"Like hell they do! Get off me!" Raven struggles against Clarke's hold.

"Give us a minute" Clarke tells the grounders and they listen to her.

"You agreed to this?" Raven asks in disbelief.