𝗙 𝗜 𝗙 𝗧 𝗬 . 𝗦 𝗘 𝗩 𝗘 𝗡

❝ 𝘄𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻
𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘂𝘀
𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿
𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝘄𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗸 ❞
- 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘂𝘀

𝗔𝘃𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"According to Clarke, before the bombs, there were buildings everywhere here. I'm guessing some of them had access to the bunker" Bellamy tells us, falling into line on the other side of Octavia.

"So we're looking for ruins, anything that's manmade, okay?" He asks and we nod.

"Hey! Blake!" I hear a shout and I turn to see three guards behind us.

"Let's go, right now!" The guard snaps.

"In case you've forgotten, we're not under your command" Bellamy argues.

"Don't make us do this the hard way" The guard retorts.

"Come on, Scott, 47 of our people are prisoners in this mountain" Bellamy fires back.

"And that's why we're out here" Scott declares.

"Wrong. You're out here to find other stations of the Ark. We're out here to find our friends" Bellamy snaps.

"Bell" I hear Octavia mumble and I turn my head to see her looking down.

I follow her gaze to see hundreds of bugs running past us in a hurry.

"What the fuck?" I breathe out.

"What are they doing?" Scott asks in confusion.

"Running" Bellamy replies simply.

I look up to see what they could possibly running from and my eyes widen when I see the cloud of yellow mist heading right for us.

"Acid fog!" I scream.

"We need cover! Now!" Bellamy orders.

"Deploy the tents!" Scott demands.

As the guards and Bellamy scramble to open the tents, I see Octavia wander off. I follow her curiously and see that the bugs are all running in a certain direction.

"O! Ava! Get back here!" I hear Bellamy shout.

Octavia starts digging at the moss and my eyes widen when I see the bottom of a door.

"Guys! There's something in here!" She yells as Bellamy comes up behind me, grabbing my shoulder.

"Maybe it's the ruins?" I suggest hopefully.

"Hey! Hey! Over here!" Bellamy calls to the guards and I help Octavia pull at the door.

Scott runs up to us and he nudges Octavia and I out the way to help Bellamy pry the door open.

"Come on! Pull!" Bellamy snaps.

"Hurry up!" Octavia shrieks and I see that the fog is getting way too close.