𝗦 𝗜 𝗫 𝗧 𝗬 . 𝗧 𝗪 𝗢

❝ 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗯𝘆𝗲,
𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗰𝗿𝘆 ❞
- 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘂𝘀

𝗔𝘃𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

Finn and I sit in a room alone, hiding from the chaos going on outside and it's a long time before he speaks up.

"Ava, we have to talk about this" Finn states.

"I refuse to talk about you dying, Finn" I snap from my place across the room.

"Then let me do the talking" He pleads.

I stay silent, letting him know that i'll listen and he nods, accepting my nonverbal okay.

"If I die today, I don't want you to be sad forever. I don't want you to cry every time you think of me. I want you to smile and remember that i'm always with you, yeah?" He speaks and angry tears run down my face.

"How do you expect me to just accept that? If you die today it's going to kill me, Finn! How the hell can you stand there and ask me to move on? To smile. I don't even think i'll be able to function without you here!" I scream, standing up and walking towards him.

"Do you think i'm okay with leaving you? Because i'm not, Ava! I am not okay with it! I don't want to die. I want to be with you. I want to get our friends out Mount Weather. I want finally have peace. I want us all to wake up and not fear that today is the day we die. I want to live!" He shouts at me and I watch as tears roll down his face.

"Promise me that no matter what happens today you won't leave me" I beg desperately.

"You know I can't promise you that" He says sadly and I let out a sob, turning away from him and running my hands through my hair in frustration.

I walk back to the other side of the room and slide down the wall, holding my head in my hands. Finn walks over and sits down next to me, pulling me into his arms.

"I need you to promise me something" He whispers.

"Anything" I whisper back.

"If I die, don't push Bellamy away. He deserves someone as amazing as you. Let him in, okay?" He asks and my grip on Finn tightens.

"Okay" I nod.

The metal door opens and I look up through my clouded vision to see Bellamy and Raven.

"Kane's back. Abby is meeting with him and Jaha" Bellamy tells us.

"Go on" Finn nudges me forward.

I place a kiss on his forehead as another tear runs down my cheek.

"I'll be right back" I assure him and he smiles at me.

"Come on, tiger" Raven says, grabbing my hand in hers which i'm extremely grateful for.

Bellamy leads the way and we head for the meeting room, waiting outside for Abby to come out. After a while of waiting in complete silence, I manage to pull myself together and Abby walks into the hallway.