𝗧 𝗪 𝗘 𝗡 𝗧 𝗬

❝ 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹
𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗲 ❞
- 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘂𝘀

𝗔𝘃𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"Look at you. Raven Reyes the zero-G mechanic strikes again" I joke and she laughs in amusement.

"Thanks" She tells Finn who hands her a cloth and she puts it to her head.

"This is Clarke. She was on the drop ship too" Finn says.

"Clarke?" Raven questions, standing up and I stand up too, backing off as Clarke nods to Raven's questioning tone.

"This was all because of your mom" Raven tells the blonde.

"My mom?" Clarke asks.

"This was all her plan. We were trying to come down here together but if we waited- oh, my God! We couldn't wait because the council was voting whether to kill three hundred people to save air" Raven rants and my eyes go wide in shock.

"When?" Clarke asks.

"Today" Raven replies.

"We have to tell them you're alive!" She adds, running to get a radio that isn't there.

All three of them run over but I stay still, knowing it's not in there.

"The radio's gone!" Raven announces and I close my eyes in frustration.

"It must've gotten loose during reentry" She adds.

"I should've strapped it to the a-strut. Stupid!" She snaps, hitting the pod.

"No, no, this is my fault. Someone got here before us" Clarke says.

"Actually, It's my fault" I admit and they all look at me.

"What do you mean?" Raven asks in confusion.

"You let him take it, didn't you?" Finn demands in disbelief.

"Of course she did!" Clarke snaps and I look down at my feet.

"I'm sorry" I apologise.

"What have you done?!" Finn groans.

"We have to find him" Clarke snaps taking the couple's heated gaze off me.

They all start running but I take a shortcut, knowing exactly which way he went. As I'm sprinting through the woods I spot him and run faster.

"Bellamy!" I shout and he turns around.

"What's wrong?" He asks, grabbing my shoulders to steady me.

"Clarke, Raven, Finn. They know you took the radio, they're right behind me" I pant, out of breath and he snaps his head back before grabbing my hand and pulling me forward at walking pace.

"They know that I let you take it, Bell" I mumble and he shakes his head at me.

"You shouldn't have said anything" He breathes out.