𝗦 𝗜 𝗫 𝗧 𝗘 𝗘 𝗡

❝ 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝗱𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗱𝗲
𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘀𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗲𝘀? ❞
- 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘂𝘀

𝗔𝘃𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

We reach the tent once again and enter it as quickly as possible. Charlotte, Bellamy, Clarke, Finn and I all stand in the tent trying to figure out what to do.

We can't just kill her, she's a child. But we can't let her go without punishment, she did kill somebody.

"Bring out the girl, Bellamy!" I hear Murphy roar and I grab Charlotte.

"Why, Charlotte?" Bellamy asks her in an exasperated tone.

"I was just trying to slay my demons, like you told me" Charlotte replies and I shake my head, holding the girl at arms length.

"Charlotte, he didn't mean it like that" I tell the girl in frustration and she frowns, the fear swimming in her eyes makes me feel for her.

"What the hell is she talking about?!" Clarke hisses.

"She misunderstood me" Bellamy sighs.

"Bring the girl out now!" Murphy screams.

"Get your boy under control, Ava" Clarke snaps.

"He wouldn't be pissed if you had just kept your trap shut, blondie!" I snarl.

"Please don't let them hurt me" Charlotte cries.

"No one is going to hurt you" I assure her, holding her to my chest.

"If you guys have any bright ideas, speak up!" Bellamy tells Clarke and Finn.

"Really? Now is the time you stay quiet?!" I snap at the usually mouthy duo.

"Those are your boys out there" Finn snaps at Bellamy.

"This is not my fault. If she had listened to me, those idiots would still be building the wall" Bellamy argues.

"This is all your fault, blondie!" I fume angrily and she holds her head in her hands.

"You want to build a society, princess?! Let's build a society! Bring her out!" Murphy screams.

"No! Please, Bellamy!" Charlotte cries.

"Charlotte, hey, it's gonna be okay. Just, stay with them" Bellamy tells the girl, looking at Finn and Clarke.

Bellamy exits the tent and I follow behind him, hoping to calm Murphy down a little.

"Well, well, well. Look who decided to join us" Murphy taunts walking towards us.

"Dial it down and back off" Bellamy warns him.

"Or what? What are you gonna do about me? Hang me?" Murphy asks sarcastically and I frown at the angry boy in front of me.

"I was just giving the people what they wanted" Bellamy replies.