𝗙 𝗜 𝗙 𝗧 𝗬 . 𝗦 𝗜 𝗫

❝ 𝗶'𝗺 𝗴𝗹𝗮𝗱 𝗶 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂
𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂
𝗶 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗸𝗻𝗲𝘄
𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝗳𝗼𝗿 ❞
- 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘂𝘀

𝗔𝘃𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I spot Clarke and Finn sitting at a table with Bellamy. Bellamy spots me and excuses himself before walking towards me.

"How are things over there?" I ask curiously as he wraps an arm around me.

"Awkward" He answers.

"Were they pardoned?" I ask as Murphy sits down with the duo.

"Yeah. Murphy's lucky I don't kick his ass" Bellamy grumbles, glaring at the boy who has no idea.

"They did what they had to do. We've all done bad things" I shrug.

"Why are you making excuses for him? He hung you" Bellamy frowns, his arm dropping from my waist.

"It's time to forgive and move on. We all need each other, now more than ever. You may not like Murphy but an extra pair of hands is always helpful" I explain logically.

"How can you just forgive someone who's caused you so much pain?" He asks in confusion, struggling to grasp my forgivingness.

"Just because I forgive doesn't mean i've forgotten what they've done. I've just put it to the side and given them a second chance. Everyone deserves a second chance" I tell him with a soft shrug.

"I have no idea how you do it" He sighs, pulling me in by my hips.

"I want to believe everyone has good in them. No matter how deep down it is, it's there" I mumble, hugging him softly.

Bellamy kisses my head and from the corner of my eye I see Raven and Clarke jump from their seats.

"I gotta go" I tell Bellamy, my eyes following the girls.

"I'll see you later" He smiles.

"See you later, Bell" I assure him, pecking his lips.

I speed walk after Clarke and Raven, grabbing Raven's arm and she jumps in fright.

"Ava, you scared me" My best friend scolds me.

"What's going on?" I ask as we walk.

"Mount Weather is jamming our signal and stopping us from speaking to the rest of the Ark" Clarke informs me.

"Assholes" I mutter in anger.

"I tweaked the resonator and got this" Raven tells us, playing a static like sound.

"It's on every frequency. Long-range communication is totally screwed. It's also why the range in our walkies sucks. It's the same signal Monty heard on the black box of the exodus ship" Raven explains.

"Mount Weather crashed the exodus ship" Clarke states and Raven nods.

"I knew there was something fishy about the crash. A ship like that doesn't just fall from the sky like a lump of clay!" I exclaim and Clarke nods in agreement.