𝗘 𝗜 𝗚 𝗛 𝗧 𝗘 𝗘 𝗡

❝ 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀 𝗴𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆
𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝗱𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹
𝗯𝗲𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗲 ❞
- 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘂𝘀

𝗔𝘃𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I collapse right on the edge next to Bellamy and I stare at the drop in utter disbelief, my whole body buzzing with adrenaline.

"No, no, no, no, no!" I shout in pain, Clarke grabbing my hand.

I feel the need to cry but the anger inside me bubbles over, causing me to jump to my feet and spin around.

I run at Murphy and throw a punch to his jaw. He doesn't fight back as I push him to the ground and start socking him in the face.

"What have you done?!" I shout in rage, punching the boy repeatedly.

I'm ripped off the beaten boy and I struggle against the persons hold. Bellamy takes up where I left off and starts landing punches at Murphy's face.

"Bellamy, stop! You'll kill him!" Clarke shouts at the angry Blake.

Finn lets go of me and rips Bellamy off Murphy just like he'd done to me.

"Get off me! He deserves to die!" Bellamy roars in complete rage.

"No! We don't decide who lives and dies. Not down here" Clarke argues and I walk up to the trio.

"Yay, blondie to the rescue. Let's see who dies this time" I sneer and she clenches her jaw.

"So help me God, If you say the people have a right to decide-" Bellamy starts but Clarke cuts him off.

"No! I was wrong before, okay? You were right!" Clarke shouts.

And all it took was the death of a child to see she was wrong.

"Sometimes it's dangerous to tell people the truth. But if we're gonna survive down here, we can't just live by whatever the hell we want. We need rules" Clarke tells him.

"And who makes those rules, huh? You?" Bellamy retorts.

Clarke looks lost at the answer to his question but I speak up.

"For now, we make the rules. The four of us" I announce looking between the three people in front of me and Clarke nods.

"So, what, then? We just take him back and pretend like it never happened?!" Bellamy shouts, the pain in his voice making me feel numb.

"No!" Clarke objects.

She looks down at Murphy's bloodied face and I do too. He looks at me and I rip my gaze from him because he's not the Murphy I used to know anymore.

"We banish him" Clarke suggests.

Bellamy nods making his way over to Murphy and i'm satisfied with her answer.

"Get up" He demands, yanking the beaten boy to his feet.

"Bellamy! Stop!" Clarke protests.