𝗧 𝗪 𝗘 𝗡 𝗧 𝗬 . 𝗡 𝗜 𝗡 𝗘

❝ 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲
𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗱
𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁
𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁
- 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘂𝘀

𝗔𝘃𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"What?" I question in complete confusion.

"Where is Lincoln?!" She growls at me.

"Better question. Who is Lincoln?!" I reply and she loosens her grip on me slightly.

I take her confusion to my advantage and I kick her stomach causing her to drop her sword and let me go.

I try to run but she recovers quicker than I expected and tackles me to the ground, straddling my waist and using her knees to keep my arms pinned down.

"I'm not some untrained warrior you can just slaughter!" She warns me and I look at her in shock.

"You were there. You were at the waterfall when I killed that grounder" I gasp and she nods.

"I was supposed to finish you off" She states.

"Then why didn't you?" I ask curiously.

"You have potential to be a great warrior, sky girl. I seen that in you when you fought Delfi. You didn't fight with your head, you fought with your heart. That is rare in a warrior" She explains to me.

"I'm not a warrior" I argue.

"Not yet, but you will be" She replies and I frown.

"I don't know where your damn brother is!" I spit and she glares down at me.

I look up at her properly and I take in her features, from her slightly crooked nose to her piercing green eyes and sharp jaw line.

"My brother saved that little bitch's life and how do you animals repay him? By kidnapping him!" She hisses angrily.

"You're brother is the grounder who saved Octavia" I whisper in surprise and she looks down at me with a strange look in her eyes.

"I can help. I know how to get him out" I tell her and she narrows her eyes at me suspiciously.

"What do you get out of helping my brother?" She asks me.

"Nothing, but you saved my life back there. I owe you at least this" I explain.

She hesitates but pulls herself up and offers me her hand. I grab it and she yanks me to my feet.

"What's the plan?" She asks.

"All I need you to do is go to the waterfall. I'll do the rest" I assure her.

"You better pull through" She says sternly.

"I will" I nod.

I stare at her and she holds out her hand once again.

"I am Nova" She tells me.