𝗦 𝗜 𝗫 𝗧 𝗬 . 𝗧 𝗛 𝗥 𝗘 𝗘

❝ 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲
𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝘀
𝘂𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗱𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗲𝘁 𝗯𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀
𝗼𝗳 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀 ❞
- 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘂𝘀

𝗔𝘃𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

Murphy and Bellamy aim their guns at the trees and I take out my bow, nocking in an arrow. I hear the sheets behind me move and I turn my head to see Finn, Raven and Clarke run out with guns.

"Get down! Grounders!" Bellamy warns them and they dive behind a big pile of mud.

I turn my attention back to the grounders who are currently circling the camp and my heart beats rapidly in my chest.

"They've got us surrounded" I huff as I crouch next to Bellamy.

"We gotta get back inside" Bellamy comments.

"Back inside!" I shout in agreement.

Finn, Clarke, Raven and Murphy obviously agree too and run inside with us, making sure to aim their weapons out as they run.

"Well, that was easy" Bellamy shrugs.

"Not everything has to be difficult, Bell" I smile, tapping his shoulder.

We rush inside and Bellamy takes up position at the door with Murphy. They peek around the sheets and I tighten my grip on my bow in anxiety.

"They're not moving any closer" Murphy announces.

"They're staying out of range" Bellamy states, coming back inside.

"Probably waiting until it's dark" He adds.

"If we hit them now, at least we'd take them by surprise" Murphy suggests.

"We don't even know how many of them are out there" Clarke counters.

"I'm not hearing any better ideas, Clarke" Murphy shrugs.

"We'll give them something" Raven suggests.

"All they want is Finn" Bellamy replies.

"Finn wasn't the only one at the village" Raven states and I look at Murphy in disbelief.

The reason Raven had invited Murphy here with us now seems so cruelly obvious and my heart aches for the boy who has the expression of betrayal on his face.

"What are you talking about?" Clarke asks.

"Raven, hold on" Bellamy starts.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Raven, I came here to protect him. You were the one that wanted me to come. You-" Murphy cuts himself off when he realises the same thing I had just moments ago.

"That's why you asked me to come along" He adds with an amused smirk that hides hurt behind it.

"Enough grounders saw him at the village. They'd believe he was the shooter" Raven reveals her plan.