𝗙 𝗢 𝗥 𝗧 𝗬 . 𝗧 𝗛 𝗥 𝗘 𝗘

❝ 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲,
𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺
𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀❞
- 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘂𝘀

𝗔𝘃𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

My eyes flutter open and I feel myself moving but I know I'm not walking. I look up to see the face of a grounder who is currently carrying me in his arms.

My wrists are tied together and I look over to see Finn and Clarke walking behind another grounder who has them tied to a rope.

"Did I miss anything?" I croak and the duo turn their heads to me.

"Ava!" They sigh in relief and I grin.

"Awe, you care" I coo and they shake their heads at me.

I turn to the grounder carrying me and pat his shoulder.

"Thanks for the lift, buddy" I say gratefully and he lets out a grunt.

Suddenly we enter what I think is a cave and it gets awfully dark. The grounder in front stops and pushes Finn and Clarke to their knees roughly.

The grounder carrying me puts me down lightly and pushes me forward in a much gentler way.

what a gentleman

I shoot him a smile before kneeling down next to Finn who gives me a look of disbelief. I roll my eyes at my best friend and he elbows me. The grounders disappear and Finn turns to Clarke.

"We walked for about three miles after crossing that creek. Another two or so before we got to the road" Finn whispers to the blonde and I huff, not knowing anything due to being knocked out.

"I don't think it matters, Finn. They didn't blind fold us which means they don't care what we saw. They're probably gonna kill us" Clarke replies.

"Blondie's right" I hum in agreement.

The grounders appear and grab us, pulling us to our feet. We're taken into a room and Clarke and Finn are thrown to their knees while i'm pushed down in between them.

Someone walks between Clarke and I causing me to jump a little in fright. I look up and see Anya staring down at us.

She pulls out her sword and my heartbeat quickens in fear. She makes a move towards Clarke and I don't hesitate before trying to grab Clarke but I'm held back by a grounder.

Anya cuts Clarke's restraints and I stop struggling, looking at the scene before me in confusion.

"What do you want from us?" Clarke asks and the grounders pull back a curtain to reveal a younger girl laying down.

The girl gasps and shivers making me frown softly in sympathy. Clarke is yanked to her feet and Anya moves her gaze from the young girl to Clarke.

"Help her" The woman demands.

"If she dies, he dies" Anya adds, pointing her sword at Finn.