𝗧 𝗛 𝗜 𝗥 𝗧 𝗬 . 𝗧 𝗪 𝗢

❝ 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻'𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘆𝗲𝘁 ❞
- 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘂𝘀

𝗔𝘃𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

We trudge through the woods and once we reach the camp I hear shouting which worries me.

"He's gone! The grounder is gone!" I hear Miller shout and I can't help the smile that crosses my face.

Octavia did it, she fucking did it

"What if he brings other grounders back?!" Jasper asks worriedly as we enter camp.

"He'll kill us all" Someone else replies in a frightened tone.

"Let the grounders come!" Bellamy shouts and everyone's attention turns to us as Clarke dumps the blankets on the ground.

"We've been afraid of them for far too long, and why? Because of their knives and spears. I don't know about you, but i'm tired of being afraid" Bellamy tells the crowd and looks at me.

I nod at him and we take the rope off our shoulders, showing them the guns. Everyone cheers and my eyes catch Octavia's. I wink at her and she smirks in amusement.

"These are weapons, okay, not toys, and we have to be prepared to give them up to the guard when the drop ships come, but until then, they're gonna help keep us safe" Clarke explains.

"And there are plenty more where these came from. Tomorrow we start training, and if the grounders come, we're gonna be ready to fight" Bellamy says.

Every disperses and I hand Clarke the guns before walking over to Octavia.

"How'd you do it?" I ask in a quiet voice.

"It's a secret" She teases and I gasp, punching her arm.

She laughs softly and I straighten up, a small smile on my face.

"Was he okay?" I question seriously.

"Yeah" She shrugs.

I catch the glimpse of vagueness in her expression and I grin cheekily, nudging her arm.

"What happened? What aren't you telling me, Octavia Blake?" I scold her jokingly and she smiles shyly.

"He kissed me" She mumbles and I gasp, my jaw dropping and my eyes widening.

A squeal leaves my lips and she shushes me, covering my mouth with her hand.

"People are going to hear you!" She hisses.

"Mmmmm mmm mmmmm" I try to speak but it comes out muffled due to Octavia's hand.

"What?" She pulls her hand away and I smile.

"I said, sorry not sorry" I shrug and she laughs, shaking her head at me.

"I've gotta quickly do something, can you keep Bellamy busy?" I wonder and she nods in agreement.

I watch her walk away and she stands at the wall, watching the outside through a gap. Sure enough, Bellamy walks over to her and puts a blanket around her shoulders.