𝗦 𝗘 𝗩 𝗘 𝗡 𝗧 𝗬 . 𝗦 𝗘 𝗩 𝗘 𝗡

𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘄𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘄𝗼𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘀
𝗵𝗼𝘄𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗻
- 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘂𝘀

𝗔𝘃𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

As I'm sat outside Nova's tent, I start to hear a load of commotion and I look up to see a bright red flare in the sky.

the signal

A loud horn is blown and I see Lexa and Clarke standing on the hill side by side.

"To war!" Lexa screams and everyone cheers loudly.

"Nova, get out here!" I holler, throwing my quiver over my head.

She rushes outside, shoving her sword in it's sheathe.

"What's going on?" She asks, alarmed by all the noise.

"Bellamy did it. We're going to war" I grin happily and she smiles widely.

"We better get going" She states.

╳°»。 ∾·⁙· ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ·⁙·∾ 。«°╳

We march for miles through the forest, Nova and Octavia never leaving my side.

"Hey" I hear Clarke speak and I turn my head to see her slow down next to me.

"What do you want?" Octavia asks in boredom.

"I'm changing your mission. You're not going into the mines with Indra. I'm placing you both in the rear guard, where you'll be safe" Clarke tells us and I look at her in disbelief.

"Like hell you are. I don't take orders from you. I take orders from Indra" Octavia snaps back sassily.

"I'm trying to protect you, Octavia" Clarke sighs.

"Protect me" Octavia scoffs.

"One day, hopefully, you'll understand what I did" Clarke says.

"Never. I'll fight this war with you now because I want our friends back. But after that, we're done" Octavia states.

Clarke looks at me pleadingly and I shake my head.

"I'm not staying in the background, Clarke. I've been training for this since I landed on this goddamn planet. I'm going into the mines and I'm getting our friends back" I tell her sternly and she sighs, shaking her head.

"The Commander's looking for you" Indra tells Clarke, walking in between Octavia and I.

Clarke speeds up and Indra lowers her voice.

"What was that about?" She asks.

"Clarke's trying to reassign Ava and I to the rear guard" Octavia scoffs angrily.

"You're warriors. You'll be in the mines with me" Indra states authoritatively and I nod.

"I know what bothers you. They knew about the missile" She then adds.