𝗙 𝗢 𝗥 𝗧 𝗬 . 𝗙 𝗜 𝗩 𝗘

❝ 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝘃𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲
𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗲𝗳𝘁
𝗯𝗲𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘆
𝗳𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 ❞
- 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘂𝘀

𝗔𝘃𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

They start arguing and I tune it out, trying to shove down the urge I have to kill them both. I try humming a song to myself quietly but I hear a gunshot that frightens me.

"Good. Then do what I said" Murphy snaps.

"Bellamy?" I hear Octavia's worried voice from his walkie talkie.

"Bellamy! Are you okay?! Where is Ava?!" She shouts.

"You want her to know you're alive? Start tying" Murphy demands and I realise what he's doing.

I try to yell but it comes out muffled and both boys look at me.

"What's that, gorgeous? I can't quite hear you" Murphy teases me and I glare at him in anger.

He walks towards me and unties the gag, letting it fall to the ground.

"I stuck up for you, asshole. Let me go!" I shout.

"Easy there, tiger" He coos and turns back to Bellamy who shakes his head at me.

I sit quietly and Bellamy starts tying the noose.

"Bellamy! Do you copy?!" Octavia's voice is heard once again.

Murphy holds down the button on the radio and steps closer to Bellamy.

"I'm fine! Ava's fine! Just a misfire! Now stop worrying about us and get back to work, all of you. And tell Raven to hurry her ass up" He tells his sister.

"All right, that's long enough" Murphy says and walks over to me.

"Tie those two ends together" He tells the man.

"All right. Now get up and toss it over" He demands, looking at a beam going across the drop ship.

Bellamy throws the makeshift noose over the beam and the worry inside me grows.

"What do you want me to say? You want me to apologise? I'm-" Bellamy cuts himself off when Murphy raises the gun at him.

"I'm sorry" Bellamy says sincerely and Murphy smirks.

"You got it all wrong, Bellamy. I don't want you to say anything. I want you to feel what I felt, and then...then I want you to die" Murphy explains.

Bellamy looks at the noose in worry and I stand up, looking at the boy holding the gun.

"Don't make him do this" I plead and Murphy laughs.

"I'm not making him do anything" He says.

Bellamy pulls over a stool and sets it under the noose.