𝗧 𝗪 𝗘 𝗡 𝗧 𝗬 . 𝗘 𝗜 𝗚 𝗛 𝗧

❝ 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝗶𝗹𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘀
𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗿 '𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗹𝘆'
𝘄𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗴𝗿𝗲𝘄❞
- 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘂𝘀

𝗔𝘃𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I'm pushed backwards towards Octavia who catches me before I fall and I look up at her with wide concerned eyes. She pulls me to my feet and I watch in shock as Bellamy whips the grounder making him grunt and reel over in pain.

Bellamy whips him again and Clarke runs in between them to put down the vials on the ground.

"Please. Which one's the antidote?" She asks desperately.

"Just tell them" Octavia says in frustration.

The grounder stands in complete silence and I see tears gather in Octavia's eyes so I reach out, grabbing the girl's hand.

"Clarke" Bellamy says she she huffs, getting up and storming off to the side.

Bellamy starts whipping him again and I feel the need to look anywhere but at the horrific scene in front of me. The pained grunts and sounds of metal hitting flesh make me grimace, squeezing Octavia's hand.

"Enough! Please stop!" She screams at her brother.

"Clarke! Ava! He's getting worse!" I hear Raven shout and my head shoots up.

"We're running out of time" Clarke snaps, rushing back to the vials on the floor.

"Which one? Which one is it? If you tell us, they'll stop! Please tell us which is the antidote and they'll stop this!" She begs desperately.

The brooding grounder stays silent and Bellamy angrily throws the buckle at the wall, storming away.

"If that doesn't work, maybe this will" He announces grabbing a knife.

"Clarke, you don't have to be here for this" Bellamy tells her and a foreign feeling bubbles up inside me.

"I'm not leaving until I get that antidote" She retorts.

Bellamy glances back in hesitation and his eyes meet mine. I clench my jaw in anger and he looks back at the grounder.

"Last chance" He tells him.

The grounder continues his long silence and Bellamy nods before stabbing the knife through the grounder's hand making me gasp.

Octavia squeezes my hand, putting her other hand on my arm and I bite my lip anxiously. The grounder's hand shakes and blood drips onto the floor.

"What's taking so long?!" Raven shouts up.

"He stopped breathing" She adds as she reaches the top of the ladder.

"What?!" I shriek.

"He started again, but next time, he might not" She tells me.

"He won't tell us anything!" Clarke snaps frustratedly.

"Want to bet?" Raven says, walking over and tugging at some wires.