𝗙 𝗢 𝗥 𝗧 𝗬 . 𝗘 𝗜 𝗚 𝗛 𝗧

❝ 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝘀𝗼𝗳𝘁𝗹𝘆
𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁
𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝘀𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗱
𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 ❞
- 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘂𝘀

𝗔𝘃𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

My eyes peel open and all I see is blinding white.

am I dead?

I shield my eyes from the bright lights with my arm as my eyes start to adjust to the brightness and I pull myself up to see I'm laying in a hospital like bed.

The whole room is completely white, other than a painting hung up on the wall. I push the blanket off me and see I'm wearing short white shorts and a white tank top.

who the fuck changed me?

I drag myself out of the bed and walk my way to the door. I yank on the handle but it doesn't budge making my anxiety spike.

My gaze drifts to the small circular window in the door and all I see is a corridor full of rooms.

My feet take me over to the painting and I find myself studying it carefully. The painter has done a great job of getting all the little details right, from the thousands of stars in the sky to the trees in the darkness and the mountains in the distance.

My mind drifts to what had happened before we closed the drop ship and I slide down the wall, hugging my knees to my chest. A numb feeling spreads across my body and I can't even will myself to cry.

Finn and Bellamy are dead

Octavia is missing, probably dead too

Raven is dying

I drop my head to my knees and take in a deep breath, hoping to feel something but it doesn't work.

The sound of the door opening makes me perk up and I see a girl at the door with a stern look on her face.

"Follow me" She orders.

I scramble to my feet and chase after the fast walking girl.

"Where am I?" I question curiously.

"Mount Weather" She replies shortly.

The girl opens a door and I follow her inside to see Clarke stood talking to an older looking man with two men stood behind him protectively.

"Clarke!" I gasp and her head snaps to me.

I rush towards the girl and she throws her arms around me.

"Ava" She sighs in relief as I hug her.

We part and I see that she's covered in blood with a dressing on her arm.

"What happened to you? Did they do this? I'll kill them" I threaten, shooting at glare at the men.

"No, Ava! I did it myself" Clarke snaps, grabbing my arm.