𝗙 𝗜 𝗙 𝗧 𝗬 . 𝗧 𝗛 𝗥 𝗘 𝗘

❝ 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗯𝗲
𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗴𝗼
- 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘂𝘀

𝗔𝘃𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"Anya, we've been walking for hours. Where are we going?" Clarke complains as Anya pulls us through the forest on ropes she's tied around our wrists.

"Quiet!" Anya snaps.

"Why not just kill me and get it over with?" Clarke asks and I elbow the idiotic blonde.

"You can tell the Commander what the mountain men are doing to us in there" Anya replies.

"So let's work together! We don't have to be enemies!" Clarke bargains and Anya stops, spinning around to face us.

"And unite with someone as weak as you? I have what I need" Anya scoffs and turns around.

"Hey!" Clarke snaps, pulling the grounder back around "We both want the same thing"

I spot a green laser beam on Anya's arm and I grab both of them, pulling them down.

"Get down!" I snap as tranquilliser darts shoot through the air.

"They found us" Clarke breathes out.

"Run" Anya says and we do just that.

I catch Clarke grab a dart from a nearby tree but don't question her motives, knowing she always has a plan and there's a fifty percent chance it may work.

We race through the trees and don't stop running until the mountain men are out of sight. I hear a twig snap behind me and Clarke smiles sheepishly.

"Quiet!" Anya hisses.

"You can't even walk in the woods" Anya scoffs.

"If I'm such a burden, then cut me loose" Clarke retorts.

"Shh" I whisper, feeling my head pound harshly.

"Heavy footfalls. Broken branches. You even smell like them" Anya complains as she drags us up a hill.

We hide behind a large tree stump and watch as the mountain men come into view, searching for us.

"We should keep going" I comment and feel a tug at my wrists as Anya agrees.

We reach a small pond, stopping our trek to crouch down by it and Clarke immediately scoops some water into her hand to take a drink.

"No. Not to drink" Anya scolds her.

"Then why stop? We should be running" Clarke retorts, splashing the water back into the pond in irritation.

Anya picks up a handful of mud from the bottom of the pond and smashes it in Clarke's face, causing my eyes to widen in surprise.

"You reek" Anya sneers in disgust and I snort, making Clarke glare at me.

"Cover yourself in it. You too" She tells us.