𝗦 𝗘 𝗩 𝗘 𝗡 𝗧 𝗬 . 𝗧 𝗛 𝗥 𝗘 𝗘

❝ 𝗶𝘁 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁,
𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 ❞
- 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘂𝘀

𝗔𝘃𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

Finn smiles widely as I chase him through the forest. Trees become a blur as I focus solely on catching my best friend.

"Finn, slow down!" I laugh.

He suddenly comes to a dead stop and I bump into his back. He turns to me with a frown on his face and I look up at him in confusion.

"What's wrong?" I ask him.

He looks down and my eyes follow to see a red stain growing on his shirt. My eyes widen and I try to reach out and grab him but I'm suddenly yanked backwards.

"Finn!" I scream.

"Help me" He chokes out, blood pouring out his mouth.

"Let me go! Finn!" I sob.

Finn hits the ground and I see Clarke behind him with a knife in her hand, blood dripping down her arm. A scream rips through my throat as the light drains from Finn's eyes and Clarke lets out a loud sob.

My eyes snap open and I try to calm down my fast breathing. Wiping the tears from my face, I take a deep breath and hope that no one heard me.

I drag myself out of bed, slipping on my jeans, top and boots before trudging over to sit at the window. I slowly gaze around the small room I'm staying in with a frown.

An empty feeling weighs down my chest and it's like everything i've been bottling up hits me at once like a tsunami. I grab my necklace in my hand tightly and tears start streaming down my face as I look out the window, up to the sky.

is there such thing as a heaven? a peaceful place where angels go after they die?

"Hey, Finn" I mumble, fiddling with my necklace.

"I hope you're finally at peace, wherever the hell you are. It's too gloomy down here without you, Collins. I find myself wishing you and I had just ran away the moment we set foot on earth. Do you think we would of made it? Do you think maybe you'd still be alive if I had just fought Miller off and ran with you before Clarke closed the doors of the drop ship?" I question the boy who I hope is watching over me.

"I know it's selfish to wish for you to be here when i'd only break your heart in the end. You deserved so much better than you got. You're no superman, but you're my hero" I smile sadly through my tears.

"I feel so self absorbed when I cry because I'm not the only one hurting. Raven, Clarke, Bellamy, they all miss you and they're fighting through the pain while here I am, moping around and crying. I don't deserve special treatment but that's what I'm getting. People are walking on eggshells around me as if I'm moments away from exploding on them. Maybe they're right, i've reached my limit" I sob, my vision completely blurring and my eyes beginning to sting due to the amount of tears i've shed.

"I'm trying my best to hold myself together and help as much as I can but it hurts, Finn. It hurts so damn much. I've been pushing down the pain, all my pain, but it's too much and now I'm overflowing. You have no idea how much I wish we were still back on the Ark. My parents smiling and laughing as you gave me piggybacks and we wrestled with Raven" I cry, breathing shakily as I bring my knees up to my chest.