𝗧 𝗛 𝗜 𝗥 𝗧 𝗬

❝ 𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝘄𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗳𝘂𝗹
𝗮𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲
- 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘂𝘀

𝗔𝘃𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

Once I approach the gate I see Clarke and Bellamy waiting on me.

"I'm here!" I announce and they both turn to look at me.

"What took you so long?" Clarke huffs.

"Y'know, blondie. People to do, things to see" I shrug vaguely and they both glance at each other before looking back at me.

"We better get going" I chirp and barge past them both.

We walk through forest with Clarke leading the way and I stay on lookout for unfriendly grounders who would like to crush our skulls under their feet.

I find myself avoiding the eye contact of Bellamy and Clarke who are walking side by side and looking at the trees. As we're walking Clarke speaks up and I listen to the girl as I look around us.

"You know the first drop ship is gonna come down soon" She tells Bellamy as she eats nuts and berry's from one of the ration packs.

She turns to me and offers me the pack. I grin at her gratefully before taking a small handful.

"Pretty sure you can't avoid Jaha forever" She adds turning back to him and I pop a couple nuts in my mouth.

"I can try" He retorts and that conversation ends there.

Suddenly the two stop and I stand behind them, glancing back as the feeling of being watched makes my skin crawl.

"The depot is supposed to be around here somewhere" Clarke states and I finish the food in my hand, turning back to the duo in front of me.

"There's got to be a door" Bellamy adds.

"No shit" I mumble sarcastically but they hear me and shoot me glares.

"Maybe he'll be lenient" Clarke suggests and I can tell we're back onto the subject of Chancellor Jaha.

"Look. I shot the man, Clarke. He's not just gonna forgive and forget" Bellamy retorts and I look behind me again, hearing rustling.

"Let's just split up, cover more ground. Stay within shouting distance" He adds and I wander off, looking for anything that resembles a door.

As i'm searching for this damn door I trip over a stone and tumble to the ground. I reach out to break my fall and I land flat, laying there like an idiot.

"Worst. Day. Ever" I grumble.

"Bellamy! Ava!" I hear Clarke shout and I drag myself to my feet, heading towards the sound of her voice.

"Over here. I found a door" She says as I approach her.

Bellamy walks towards us and I pull plants and weeds off the top of the hatch.

"Ugh! I think it's rusted shut" Clarke grunts, trying to open it.

"Here. Watch your foot" Bellamy replies.