𝗙 𝗜 𝗩 𝗘

❝ 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗼𝘀
𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹 ❞
- 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘂𝘀

𝗔𝘃𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

We reach a large pile of rocks that are placed right next to a beautiful looking river and I take in the view with an awed expression on my face, just bewildered to be seeing what I am.

"Wanna go for a dip?" Octavia asks with a mischievous smile.

"You bet" I reply with a grin equal to hers.

I kick off my black lace up boots before I slip off my black cargo pants and let my crimson red bomber jacket fall to the ground next to them. I grab the bottom of my navy long sleeved shirt to pull it off when I hear Clarke screaming.

"Octavia! Ava! What the hell are you doing?!" She shrieks.

I yank off my shirt, leaving me in my blue sports bra and underwear then I turn to see Octavia jump into the water. I dive in after her, feeling the cold water cooling down my fair skin.

I resurface at the same as Octavia, she kneels with only half of her head out of the water to see the rest of the group's reaction while I lay my head back in the cool water.

"Ava! Octavia!" I hear Monty yell and I look up to see everyone looking at us in awe.

"We can't swim!" He adds.

"I know, but we can stand" Octavia says and both of us stand up, laughing as the water only comes up to our waists.

"Wait. There's not supposed to be a river here" Clarke says.

"Well, there is. So take off your damn clothes" Finn demands and I run my fingers through my blonde hair that is dripping wet.

"Come on, buzzkill!" I hoot and Clarke grins widely.

Everyone begins stripping off their clothes when I'm splashed in the face. I turn to Octavia who grins at me cheekily and I pounce on her, sending us both underwater. We reach the surface and begin splashing water at each other, laughing as we do.

"Guys, get out of the water!" Jasper shouts worriedly.

I turn around and see a wave of water coming towards us, as if there's something underneath the surface swimming straight at us.

"Get out of the water now!" Jasper shrieks but I freeze.

Octavia is pulled under the water after letting out a scream and i'm immediately snapped out of my daze.

"Octavia!" I scream in horror.

She completely disappears under the surface and I swim to the rocks, Monty giving me his hand and pulling me out the water. I run to the highest point of the rocks and look into the water for my new friend.

Everyone is completely silent and hundreds of horrible thoughts run through my brain, but they are all blocked out when Octavia resurfaces.

The Blake girl screams in terror, flailing around in the water and my heart drops to my stomach in fear.

"What the hell is that?!" Monty snaps.