𝗦 𝗘 𝗩 𝗘 𝗡 𝗧 𝗬 . 𝗙 𝗜 𝗩 𝗘

'𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁'
𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗱,
'𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲
𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿'
- 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘂𝘀

𝗔𝘃𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

We start climbing down the rubble, hopping from piece to piece. My foot catches on a chunk of metal and I trip up, falling forward. Ren yanks me back and I shoot him a grateful smile.

Lincoln starts trying to dig his way through the scrap and Octavia looks up from her place at the bottom.

"Lincoln, be careful. It's not stable!" She scolds him.

"They're down there! Argh!" He groans.

"Do you hear someone?!" I hear Abby shout and I look to see her treating someone just metres away.

"Abby, I'm sure Clarke is okay. We'll find her" Octavia assures the woman as I try to help Ren and Lincoln with the scrap.

Lincoln throws a large sheet of metal out the way and it reveals an injured Indra.

"Indra" I gasp.

"Indra! She's alive!" Lincoln yells.

Octavia, Nova and Abby come racing towards us as Lincoln pulls her out with the help of Ren. Indra comes to and her eyes widen when she sees Lincoln.

"Put me down, Reaper!" She screams.

Lincoln lets her go and she scrambles to her feet, looking around in horror. Suddenly I hear a loud gunshot and Indra is hit, falling to the ground.

"Sniper!" I hear someone scream as we all hit the ground to avoid being shot.

"Go!" Lincoln yells at Octavia and I.

We start running with Nova and eventually after being split up from both girls, I spot Lincoln. He's hidden behind a large slab of concrete with Indra and I sprint towards them, immediately dropping to Indra's side.

"Lincoln, you must stop the bleeding!" I hear Nyko shout from behind me.

Lincoln tries to do just that, but Indra pushes him away.

"Indra, let me help you!" Lincoln snaps.

"No" She spits.

I look around to see that Ren, Octavia and Nova are nowhere to be seen and worry settles in my stomach.

"I got this, Linc" I assure him.

I place one hand on top of the other and put pressure on her wound to stop the bleeding.

"Can you help her?" Lincoln asks me.

"I can stop the bleeding for now, but she needs a healer" I explain.

He looks around before grabbing Indra and throwing her over his shoulders.