𝗙 𝗜 𝗙 𝗧 𝗬 . 𝗡 𝗜 𝗡 𝗘

❝ 𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿,
𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂,
𝗜 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻 ❞
- 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘂𝘀

𝗔𝘃𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

Clarke explains that if she can make a deal with the Commander to save all the Reapers then maybe she'll let us stay in peace.

Finn heads downstairs and I follow after him. His head hangs low as he sits on the metal table and I hop up beside him.

"What's going on in that nugget of yours?" I grin softly.

"Nothing" He shrugs.

"Come on, Finn. You can tell me anything" I assure him.

"I killed innocent people, Ava. Children" He stresses and I sigh, laying my head on his shoulder.

"We've all done horrible things. Remember when I fired up rockets that killed 300 people? I was so sure you were part of that ash and I hated myself for it. God, I still hate myself for all the things i've done. But they had to be done" I explain.

Finn suddenly jumps off the table and runs his hands through his hair in frustration.

"How am I supposed to look at myself in the mirror when i've become such a...such a monster" He rants and I frown sadly.

I hold out my arms with a soft smile and he crashes into me, wrapping his arms around my waist and laying his head on my chest. I place a small kiss on his head and hug him to me tightly.

"You're not a monster. You're Finn Collins. An adorable, sarcastic, asshole who I love with my whole heart" I whisper to him sincerely and he chuckles.

He pulls away slightly and the moonlight hits his face making his honey brown eyes glow up like fireflies.

"Promise me that you will stop giving yourself such a hard time" I smile and he stares in my eyes with a look of adoration on his face.

"Finn?" I mumble in confusion.

Out of nowhere, the boy I've known my whole life slams his lips onto mine and I gasp in complete shock.

The surprise wears off and I find myself kissing him back, feeling right in his arms. I wind my legs around his waist and tangle my fingers in his messy hair as he kisses me with so much love that it makes me smile into the kiss.

We have to pull apart for air and I pant heavily as Finn rests his forehead on mine.

"There's something I have to tell you, Ava" Finn whispers.

"What is it?" I mumble, my eyes never leaving his.

"I didn't leave Raven for Clarke. I left Raven for you. Ava, I'm in love with you and I have been my whole life" He admits and tears well up in my eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I ask in confusion.

"You seemed so happy with Bellamy" He shrugs and guilt crushes me.