𝗧 𝗪 𝗘 𝗡 𝗧 𝗬 . 𝗢 𝗡 𝗘

❝ 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗲𝗳,
𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗹𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀 ❞
- 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘂𝘀

𝗔𝘃𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

We reach the river and Raven immediately leaves my side to search for the radio while I stand next to Bellamy.

"She's annoying" He states.

"Watch it, Bell. She's family" I snap, nudging his arm.

"She can also hear you!" Raven shouts, making me grin.

"How do you put up with that?" Bellamy mumbles.

"She's like the big sister I never had" I whisper and he looks down at me.

I look to see that Raven is occupied searching for her radio before leaning up and pressing my lips to his. He smiles into the kiss and we part as we hear yelling.

"Here's your search team!" Clarke shouts.

"Thanks, blondie!" I reply.

A team of people from camp arrive and begin helping Raven search for the missing radio because of course he had to throw the damn radio in a river

I sit down on the bank next to the dumbass himself as everyone searches.

"What's wrong?" I ask, looking at the bothered look on his face.

"Nothing, Ava" He shrugs me off.

"Don't do that" I frown.

"Do what?" He asks in confusion.

"Push me away. I'm here whether you like it or not, Blake. Suck it up" I state sternly and he chuckles.

"Thanks for earlier" He mumbles but I hear it.

"What for?" I mumble curiously, pulling my knees to my chest and laying my chin on them.

"Raven and Finn are your best friends yet you still stood by me, and that means a lot" He explains.

"I got your back" I smile and he nods.

"Same here" He replies.

"Hey! I found it!" Jones yells.

I look up to see Raven run over and take the radio from him. Bellamy and I jump up as everyone gathers around.

"Can you fix it?" Clarke asks.

"Maybe. But it'll take half a day just to dry out the components to see what's broken" Raven explains.

"Like I said, It's too late" Bellamy states, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Do you have any idea what you did? Do you even care?!" Clarke shouts in Bellamy's face.

yeesh, I think he's got this one

"Ava asked me to help. I helped" He replies calmly.

"Three hundred people are gonna die today because of you!" Clarke shouts and I shoot the older blonde a glare.