𝗙 𝗢 𝗥 𝗧 𝗬 . 𝗙 𝗢 𝗨 𝗥

❝𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗿
𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲
𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱𝘀
𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗻 𝗽𝗶𝗲𝗰𝗲𝘀 ❞
- 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘂𝘀

𝗔𝘃𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I sit next to Clarke who is currently having an angry staring competition with Anya. Yes, Anya.

They found us hanging and we have been captured and tied up once again.

I've accepted the fact we've been caught but Clarke is still furiously trying to find ways to escape.

The horses start whining and stamping their hoofs, making me feel very uneasy.

"Your left flank is vulnerable" I hear a man say and Anya's men all get ready for a fight which tells me they're not big fans of this guy.

"My archers are in the trees with orders to kill anyone hostile" Anya states.

"You're not hostile, are you, Tristan?" She asks the man as he gets closer.

He walks up to Clarke and I, the blonde backing away but I look up at the man in confusion.

"So this is who's beating you?" Tristan asks, his eyes never leaving Clarke and I.

"Who the fuck are you?" I spit.

"I'm the man sent to slaughter your people" He snarls and my heart sinks.

"The Commander sent you?" Anya asks, not sounding pleased at all.

"Your unit is mine now" Tristan says, walking up to the woman.

"My rangers are hungry. They're at the river. Go feed them!" Tristan barks and all the grounders jump into action.

"We march on the invaders' camp at first light" He announces.

"I'll make quick work of what you failed to do" He sneers at Anya.

"Starting with these two" He adds, pulling out his knife.

Clarke pulls me back but I push her behind me in a protective stance, not prepared to let another friend die today.

"Anya, look. Over there!" A man shouts.

"A signal fire!" Anya shouts and I see the fire in the distance.

"Reapers" Tristan elaborates, making me gulp in fear.

Nova warned me about the reapers

"Let them know we see it! I'll send my fastest rider to warn the Commander" Anya says.

"No. There is no time. Kill the prisoners. Get to the river" Tristan demands before walking away.

A grounder walks up to Anya and she looks at him.

"Is the boy dead?" She asks and the grounder nods.

"Finn" Clarke whispers and tears well up in my eyes again.