𝗙 𝗜 𝗙 𝗧 𝗬 . 𝗧 𝗪 𝗢

❝ 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗳𝘂𝗹,
𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱
𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗹𝘆,
𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗮𝗿
- 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘂𝘀

𝗔𝘃𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

We run through the cave and don't stop, my legs pumping with adrenaline. Anya and Clarke start pulling on clothes as they run and I grab a jacket from Anya, slipping it on. I try to tighten my ponytail but the hair tie snaps and I glare at the broken elastic.

"Shit" I curse, pocketing the elastic to fix later.

"Damn it! This place is a maze!" Clarke snaps.

Anya coughs and we come to a stop.

"What are they doing to us?" She asks.

"They're using your blood to cure themselves from radiation poisoning" I explain.

"I saw a soldier come in with radiation burns. Hours later, he was fine. It's like your blood is healing them somehow. I've never seen anything like it" Clarke elaborates.

"Hey, let's keep moving" I state and they nod.

"This way" Clarke says and and starts jogging away.

I follow the blonde only to stop when I see Anya isn't beside me. I turn in confusion and see the grounder facing back to the reapers.

"Hey! What are you doing?!" Clarke whisper shouts.

"That's the way back to the reapers" She adds.

"You go your way, i'll go mine" Anya says weakly.

"Anya, we need to stick together!" Clarke protests.

"I told you there is no 'we'!" Anya snaps.

"Ava and I saved your life!" Clarke retorts.

"You saved my life because you need me! I know the way back to your people! I know where the traps are hidden. You'd never make it alone" Anya growls.

"Listen up, bitches! We don't have time to stand around and gossip! Our best chance at surviving is together, why can't you see that?!" I shout at them both in anger, walking away from them.

"She's right, all we can do is keep moving and hope-" Clarke's sentence is cut short and I turn to see why.

Anya, you fucking bitch

"Move, we gotta find her!" I order and start jogging.

My feet skid to a stop when I see the orange lights of the fire the reapers carry and I grit my teeth together in frustration. I turn, grabbing Clarke's arm and sprint in the other direction.

We run for what feels like miles before we're stopped by a reaper. I spin around to see there is another one behind us and so I tug Clarke in the direction of the other tunnel. We almost reach the end when two other reapers cut us off.