𝗧 𝗛 𝗜 𝗥 𝗧 𝗬 . 𝗙 𝗜 𝗩 𝗘

❝ 𝗮 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗹
𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗲𝗹𝗱
𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗰𝗿𝘂𝗲𝗹 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 ❞
- 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘂𝘀

𝗔𝘃𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I decide to take a stroll through the woods, pulling my quiver and bow over my shoulder and then wandering off into the trees.

After a while of walking and practicing my shooting at passing trees, my foot catches onto something and i'm sent sprawling to the ground. I drag myself to my feet and see the blue metal handle sticking out the ground that I had just fallen over.

Letting out a huff, I grab the handle and pull on it. It seems to be rusted shut but I heave it upwards with all my strength until it opens up.

"It's an automobile!" I gasp in awe.

I jump inside and begin looking around curiously. Most of the parts seem to be completely fried but I do find a flask containing what I assume is whiskey and a small switchblade that, both of which I pocket.

As I move to climb out my foot kicks a heavy object that clatters to the floor loudly. I crouch down next to the large red can and I see that it's a fire extinguisher.

this could come in handy

I decide to grab the thing and throw it up out the door. Then I climb up, pulling myself out the automobile and heading back to camp.

Before entering camp, I stash the fire extinguisher in a bush and then stroll through the gate. I walk through camp and I see Monty sitting with Jasper, the both of them mucking about as usual.

"What's up, trouble?" I hear Monty ask and I grin.

"Nothing much. What are you guys up to?" I ask, sitting down in between them.

"We were talking about the time Monty made this moonshine on the Ark, it was strong as hell, almost got us caught" Jasper tells me with a smile and I giggle.

"I wish I had known you guys back then, you sound like a hella lot of fun" I admit and both boys gasp.

"We're still fun!" Monty argues and I smirk mischievously.

"Prove it" I fire back.

"How?" Jasper asks.

"I want to pull a prank on someone. Maybe Clarke, she needs to loosen up" I explain.

"Done" Monty agrees immediately and I grin in triumph.

"What have you got in mind?" Jasper asks excitedly and I lean in, closer to the two boys.

"Do you guys remember a few years back on the Ark when a bunch of alarms went off and the sprinklers started in Mecha Station?" I ask and both boys look at me in awe.

"That was you!?" Jasper gasps.

"I'm a big fan of your work" Monty comments.

"Why, thank you" I reply, ruffling his hair.

"The place was raining green goo for hours" Jasper laughs.