𝗧 𝗪 𝗘 𝗡 𝗧 𝗬 . 𝗧 𝗪 𝗢

'𝗽𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝘂𝗽' 𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗱.
𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻.
𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁
𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗻𝗲𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗲𝗽
- 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘂𝘀

𝗔𝘃𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I'm laying down in my tent and trying to will myself to fall asleep when I hear the zip open.

"Took your damn time. Where the hell have you been?" I ask without opening my eyes.

"Ava" A deep voice says and I shoot up straight, opening my eyes.

I see Bellamy crouching down at the opening of my tent with a lit torch.

"For fuck sake, jackass. You scared the shit out of me!" I scold him.

"Well maybe you should check who's walking into your tent. I could have been anybody" He scolds me as though I'm a child.

"I thought you were Octavia" I mumble, frowning at the fact he just scolded me.

"Well, I wasn't" He retorts.

"But have you seen her?" He adds.

"No. Not since this morning" I state.

He walks away but I grab my jacket and pull myself to my feet, running after the boy.

"We should get Clarke. She might know where Octavia is" I suggest.

"I'm way ahead of you" He replies and sure enough I see Clarke.

"You're up?" Bellamy asks and Clarke rolls her eyes, getting up.

"Yeah. Knowing that hundreds of people might be dying on the Ark makes it pretty hard to sleep" Clarke spits angrily.

"Raven's flares will work" Bellamy replies confidently.

"Her radio would've worked better" Clarke retorts.

"All right you two" I huff and they both look at me "As much as I love watching you both argue, my friend is missing and excuse my damn french but I'm fucking worried about her, okay?"

"Have you seen Octavia?" Bellamy asks Clarke.

"No. I mean, It's Octavia. She's probably chasing butterflies" Clarke basically scoffs and I glare at the older blonde.

"Clarke, I've checked the camp. She's not here" Bellamy argues.

"Okay. I'll help you find her" Clarke nods.

"Let's check again. You go to the drop ship. I'll check the rest of the tents" Clarke orders and I frown.

what about me?

"Thank you" Bellamy says gratefully.

"Don't thank me. I'm not doing this for you. I'm doing it for Octavia" Clarke replies.