𝗧 𝗪 𝗘 𝗡 𝗧 𝗬 . 𝗙 𝗢 𝗨 𝗥

❝ 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝘂𝘀
- 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘂𝘀

𝗔𝘃𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

We all trek through the forest, searching high and low for the younger Blake sibling that I've grown to care for.

"Look! Over here!" John Mbege's voice is hear from further away.

I race forward, hoping to find Octavia or something that will lead us to her.

"Where? What is it?" I rush out as Bellamy comes up beside me.

"Right there. You see it?" John asks, shining his flashlight down a hill, onto a tree.

I see a familiar looking buckle that I think belongs to the dark haired girl and I take a step forward to look at it but it's too far away for me to know for sure.

"Is that Octavia's?" John then asks.

"Rope!" Bellamy demands but before they even take out the rope I start climbing down the hill.

"Ava! Stop!" Bellamy barks at me but I don't listen, continuing my way to the tree.

I reach the tree, grabbing onto a branch and hauling myself to up to grab the buckle.

"What the hell is she doing?!" I hear a Finn's voice.

"I don't know. Why don't you ask her?" Bellamy fires back.

"Ava!" Finn shouts.

I hold the buckle in my hand and study it closely, realising that the buckle does in fact belong to my friend. I turn to the rest of the group and hold it up with a hopeful smile.

"It's Octavia's!" I yell.

"We have to go down!" I add and before anyone can protest I let go of the tree, continuing my way down the hill.

I jump to the bottom and seconds later Bellamy is by my side, Jasper not long after him. We begin looking around and I turn to see Bellamy crouched down to the ground.

"What is it?" I ask curiously, putting my hand on his shoulder.

He shows me his fingers and my gut twists when I see the red liquid on them.

"Someone else was here" Bellamy announces as Finn comes up behind us.

"The prints are deeper going that way. He was carrying her" Finn states and I feel my blood run cold.

"If they took her she's alive. Like when they took me" Jasper assures us.

"Yeah, for now" I reply and walk away from them in the direction the footprints are headed.

I keep my head down low as the rest of the group follow my lead and hopefully watch my back.

"Ava, wait!" Finn hisses and I look up from my feet to see skeletons strung up in front of me.