𝗦 𝗜 𝗫 𝗧 𝗬 . 𝗘 𝗜 𝗚 𝗛 𝗧

❝ 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀
𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗽𝗲
𝘄𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘀
- 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘂𝘀

𝗔𝘃𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"Open the gate!" I hear someone scream.

The camp's gate is opened and it reveals Indra and her warriors. They stroll into camp and I watch the pride in their walk as they hold their heads high.

I watch from afar with Octavia as Indra approaches Kane. I can't hear them but Kane speaks before pointing at a large bucket. The grounders start throwing in their weapons and I smirk.

oh, how the tables have turned

Kane leads us all inside and Octavia stays by my side as I lean against a wall in the main hall.

"All right! Quiet down" Kane announces.

"Indra, please" He adds, gesturing for the woman to enter the room.

She does and joins her warriors in the crowd.

"Don't worry, my shock baton has got your back" A guard whispers to Octavia and I.

"How about you stick it up your ass instead?" Octavia quips and I smirk, holding in a laugh.

"I know we don't have a lot in common, but we do have a common enemy and a common goal. For us to reach it, to get our people out of Mount Weather, we need to work together" Kane declares.

"Together" He repeats but this time in Trigedasleng.

"Sky people and Tree people" He adds.

"Our survival depends on us sharing your knowledge of this world and our technology" Kane explains.

A loud clatter is heard and I turn my head to see Murphy and a grounder glaring at each other.

"Mr Murphy, apologise to that man" Kane demands.

"For what? He was the one who came at me" Murphy retorts.

"Two days work detail" Kane states.

"Work detail? I just told you, I didn't do-" Murphy is cut off.

"Care to make it three?!" Kane booms.

Murphy looks around the room and shakes his head is disbelief before turning to walk away.

"You're gonna burn just like your friend" The grounder spits and I make a move to pummel his ass into the ground but Octavia grabs my arm.

Murphy throws a punch at the grounder and all hell breaks loose.

"Murphy! Murphy, back off!" Kane shouts as more people start fighting.

Octavia lets go of me to separate two people fighting and I make a dash for Murphy. I find the grounder and Murphy fighting and I push them apart, swinging my fist at the grounder's face.