𝗙 𝗜 𝗙 𝗧 𝗘 𝗘 𝗡

❝ 𝗺𝗶𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿
𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗹
𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀
𝗼𝗳 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘄𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 ❞
- 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘂𝘀

𝗔𝘃𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"So, there's a murderer in the camp?" Jasper asks.

"There's more than one murderer in this camp" Bellamy and I say in unison.

I glance at him and he rolls his eyes at me which only serves to piss me off even more.

"This isn't news. We need to keep it quiet" Bellamy adds.

Clarke tries to barge past us but Bellamy stops her.

"Get out of my way, Bellamy" Clarke grits her teeth in anger.

"Be smart about this. Look at what we've achieved. The wall, the patrols. Like it or not, thinking the grounders killed Wells is good for us" Bellamy explains.

"Oh, good for you, you mean. What? Keep people afraid and they'll work for you? Is that it?" Clarke retorts.

"Yeah, that's it. But it's good for all of us. Fear of the grounders is building that wall. And besides what are you gonna do? Just walk out there and ask for the killer to step forward? You don't even know whose knife that is" Bellamy argues with her.

"Oh, really?" She asks sarcastically before holding up the knife to show us initials scratched into the knife "J.M. John Murphy. The people have a right to know"

She barges past Bellamy only to be stopped by me.

"No way, blondie. Murphy had nothing to do with this" I defend the boy i've known my whole life.

"The evidence is in my hand, Ava!" Clarke argues.

"He wouldn't do this!" I snap in red hot anger.

"Get out of my way" She seethes.

"Or what?" I snarl.

She pushes me into Bellamy and races out the tent but I recover and run after her with the others on my tail.

"You son of a bitch!" She screams, pushing Murphy.

"What's your problem?" Murphy laughs.

"Recognise this?" She asks, holding up his knife.

"It's my knife. Where'd you find it?" He asks, trying to grab it from the angry blonde but she snatches it away.

"Where you dropped it after you killed Wells" Clarke accuses him.

"Where I what?" Murphy sneers.

"The grounders killed Wells, not me" He retorts and I believe him.

"I know what you did, and you're gonna pay for it" She threatens him and it sets me off.

"Back off, Clarke" I snap in anger, pushing the girl away from him and she stumbles backwards.