𝗧 𝗛 𝗜 𝗥 𝗧 𝗬 . 𝗡 𝗜 𝗡 𝗘

❝ 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗵
𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲
𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗮𝘄𝗻
𝘄𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘀
𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻-
𝗶𝗳 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁
- 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘂𝘀

𝗔𝘃𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

Jasper, Monty and I lead large group of delinquents to the waterfall while the rest stay to guard the camp or do their own thing.

I leave Octavia in charge at camp since she didn't want to come and don't think twice once I see all the smiles around me. I watch proudly as my people let their hair down and have some fun with their friends.

I'm suddenly splashed and I giggle, stripping down to my underwear and running into the water. I tackle Fox under water and she squeals, recovering and splashing me.

I feel someone dunk me under the water and I hold my breath before resurfacing to see Harper grinning at me mischievously.

"Get on my shoulders" Jasper tells me.

I climb onto him and Harper climbs onto Monty's while Fox jumps on Sterling. Harper, Fox and I fight to throw each other into the water with the help of the boys.

Harper and I push Fox and she yelps, falling backwards into the lake. We laugh wildly and I'm caught off guard when Harper pushes me with all her strength.

I topple back and hit the water with a shriek before resurfacing to see everyone laughing at me.

"You suck!" I laugh out and Harper winks at me suggestively.

"Ew!" Fox groans and the boys chuckle at the girl in amusement.

I swipe Monty's legs from under him, causing both him and Harper to splash into the water.

Jasper holds up his hand and I high five him with a proud grin.

The two of them pop their heads above the surface and Monty grabs me in a head lock while Harper splashes me.

We relax and have the most fun we've had since stepping foot on earth. All our worries and problems floating away as we laugh and socialise with each other, getting to know the others more.

The pain in my side soon gets too much to bare and I take a time out, sitting on a large boulder to watch over everyone. The heat of the sun hits my bare skin and I lay back to stare up at the sky through the trees.

As I'm sunbathing I feel a presence near me and I turn my head to see Jasper sit down next me with a goofy smile on his cute face.

"Hi, Jas" I smile, shielding my eyes from the sun with my hand.

"Hey, you looked lonely so I thought I'd keep you company" He tells me and I sit up.

"Aren't you a little angel?" I coo, nudging his side.

He grins down at me and I turn to see Monty staring at Harper with an infatuated look on his face. My lips tug up at one side and I turn back to look at a troubled looking Jasper.