𝗙 𝗜 𝗙 𝗧 𝗬 . 𝗙 𝗜 𝗩 𝗘

❝ 𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱,
𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗮 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲,
𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗮 𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗴𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲
- 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘂𝘀

𝗔𝘃𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

As we're walking I feel as though we're being followed and I slyly take in my surroundings. I catch the sight of a figure running in the distance and I don't hesitate before chasing after it.

"Ava!" I hear Bellamy shout but I take off in the direction of the running figure.

I chase it through trees and over boulders until I finally lose it. My feet falter as I stop in my place to look around me but I see nothing at all.

"Shit" I curse.

"A, what the hell?!" Octavia snaps as I see the others walking towards me.

"We were being followed" I inform them.

"No, we weren't" Clarke says matter of factly.

I feel something hit the back of my head and I grab the aching spot as I spin around but still see nothing.

Another small rock hits my head and I let out a frustrated shriek, kicking the rock into the bushes.

Something hits me in the head once again and due to the childish nature of being pelted with small rocks I finally realise who the perpetrator is.

"Nova, get your sorry ass out here!" I holler.

The grounder girl steps out from behind a tree and smirks at me in amusement.

"You are a bitch" I state, walking towards her.

"I could say the same to you" She retorts.

She throws something at me and I catch it, looking down to see it's my bow.

"Where did you find this?" I ask, smiling happily.

"I went to your camp after the battle to find you. I knew there was no way in hell that you were dead, but I couldn't find you. I found that in the ashes of the warriors you burned to death" She states and I frown deeply.

"They were gonna kill us, Nova" I reply sheepishly.

"Why do you look guilty? Don't be sorry. You won! Be happy" She grins and I look at her questioningly.

"I'm proud of you, Eiva Kom Skaikru" She tells me sincerely, pushing my quiver to my chest.

I take the quiver and throw it over my head, lifting my head a little higher as her praise makes my heart swell in happiness.

"I also found this" Nova adds, holding up a silver chain.

"My necklace" I gasp, taking it from her grasp.

My thumb swipes the word 'squirt' and I smile softly at the gift Finn had given me when we were just kids.

"Thank you" I say sincerely and she nods.