𝗙 𝗢 𝗨 𝗥 𝗧 𝗘 𝗘 𝗡

𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀
𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂
𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂
- 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘂𝘀

𝗔𝘃𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I stand in the middle of camp with Charlotte as we tie logs up together. Wells was found dead this morning just outside the camp and we've collectively decided we need to build a wall to shield us from the grounders.

"Uhh" I hear someone fall and turn my head to see Conner on his knees about a metre away from me.

"Hey!" I hear Murphy yell and I completely turn to face the commotion.

"You think the grounders are just gonna sit around and wait for us to finish the wall?" Murphy asks Connor sarcastically.

"Maybe we should let the little girl do the lifting for you, huh?" He taunts the boy, pointing at Charlotte and I send him a glare.

"I just need some water, okay? Then I'll be fine" Connor says.

I open my mouth to snap at my asshole of a friend but someone else beats me to it.

"Murphy, get this guy some water" Bellamy's voice chimes in.

"Hey, you got this?" Bellamy asks Charlotte, pointing at the log.

I look at him in disbelief and she lets go of the rope before rushing to the log. She tries to lift it but Bellamy grabs her arm gently.

"I'm just kidding" He smiles in amusement and I shake my head at him, letting out a laugh.

He glances at me with a smile and leans down, lifting up the heavy log with ease and putting it on his shoulder. My brows raise in awe and I gulp, forcing myself to look away from the man.

Charlotte and I turn back to what we were doing until I hear a zip and then the noise of water hitting something. I turn my head and my eyes widen when I see Murphy pissing on Conner's back.

"Uhh! What the hell is wrong with you, Murphy?!" Conner yells, jumping up.

"I will kill you!" He snaps, pushing Murphy back.

Three guys grab Conner and I grab Murphy's arm but he doesn't take his gaze off Conner.

"You wanted a water break" Murphy smirks.

"Get back to work!" He shouts and then looks down at me.

"What's up, gorgeous?" He smirks but I pull him through the camp and straight out it's walls.

We stop by a tree near the wall and I push him against it in anger.

"Whoa! I knew you liked it rough but-" Murphy starts but he's cut off when my hand connects with his face.

"You asshole!" I exclaim and he holds his face in shock.

"Jeez, Ava. That was a bit harsh" He grumbles and I glare at him.