𝗙 𝗜 𝗙 𝗧 𝗬

❝ 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗺 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝘁.
𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗮𝗱𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗱
𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗲
- 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘂𝘀

𝗔𝘃𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"Miller!" I hear a boy yell as I finish tying the laces on my boot.

"Look who finally got released" I hear Jasper comment.

"Hey, Nathan!" I tease the boy and he smiles.

He opens his arms and I let out a short laugh, hugging him.

"Look. I never got to say it before but, thank you. If you hadn't pulled me in that drop ship when you did, i'd be dead right now" I tell the boy and he rubs my arm.

"You're a pain in my ass, but we need you" He replies.

"You'd do just fine without me" I assure him but she shakes his head.

"We need you just as much as we need Clarke" He says and I smile softly.

"When did you get so soft?" I joke, slapping his arm.

"Shut up" He laughs.

"Miller" Clarke greets him "I'm glad you're okay"

"Yeah. Only took, what, three surgeries?" He jokes looking at Maya who nods with a smile.

"I hear you two are fitting right in" The boy says sarcastically, looking between Clarke and I.

Clarke shoots Maya an accusing glare while I turn to Miller.

"Haha" I say sarcastically and he grins.

"Twice a day. Don't forget. You'll be okay in a few days" Maya tells Miller, handing him an orange bottle of pills and a bag "Here"

"Thanks" He replies.

"Maya! Top of the morning...is a very dumb thing to say that I saw in an old movie once" Jasper drawls off, his voice getting harder to hear as he walks with Maya.

I nudge Clarke who is giving Maya a death glare and she looks at me questioningly.

"What?" She huffs.

"Ease up. The girl's doing her job" I find myself saying and Clarke rolls her eyes.

My head shoots up in surprise as an alarm starts blaring loudly. Maya rushes to leave the dorm but Clarke jumps down from her top bunk to stop the girl.

"Hey! What's going on?" Clarke asks.

"That signal means the surface patrol is back and someone needs medical attention" Maya explains "I have to go to quarantine"

Maya runs off and Clarke makes a move to follow but Jasper grabs her arm.

"Hey, Clarke. What are you doing?" He snaps.