𝗙 𝗢 𝗥 𝗧 𝗬 . 𝗢 𝗡 𝗘

❝ 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝗼 𝗻𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝘆 𝗮𝗿𝗺𝘀
𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗳𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗻
- 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘂𝘀

𝗔𝘃𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

After a while of helping around, Octavia takes a break and Clarke wakes up feeling better.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Bellamy and Murphy talking intensely. I approach them and take the cup from Murphy.

"I got it, Murph" I say and he nods, walking away.

"Here" I say, giving Bellamy the cup of water which he accepts.

His fingers touch mine and the heat sends chills up my spine. I retract my hand and smile warmly.

"It's good to see you awake" I comment.

"Is that your way of telling me we're good now?" He asks curiously and I nod softly.

"You seen Octavia?" He wonders.

"She was up all night helping people. Murphy gave her a break" I tell him.

"Don't tell me you trust him now" Bellamy grits out.

"I don't trust him as far as I can throw him, Bell" I scoff and the man smiles softly.

"It's almost dawn" He notices.

"We better get everyone inside. If we lock the doors maybe the grounders will think we're not home" Bellamy says.

"But they'll all get sick" I object.

"Sick is better than dead" He counters.

"You don't think Finn and Jasper can do it" I state, talking about the plan that I was informed of earlier on.

They're going to blow up the bridge to slow down the grounders and buy us some time.

"Do you?" Bellamy questions and I frown, my gut twisting with worry.

"I'll help Clarke get everyone inside" I huff.

I walk over to the blonde who looks at me knowingly.

"It's time" She states.

"Let's round em up" I sigh in defeat.

We head outside and everyone looks at us expectantly, waiting for us to give our orders.

"Get a move on! Everyone inside the drop ship!" I shout but no one moves.

"Now!" I roar and that gets them moving.

As everyone floods into the drop ship I hear a large boom and Bellamy comes up beside me. I look into the sky to see a very large cloud of grey smoke.

they did it

"I am become death, destroyer of worlds" Clarke mumbles and Bellamy looks at her.