𝗙 𝗜 𝗙 𝗧 𝗬 . 𝗢 𝗡 𝗘

❝ 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲
𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗺𝗶𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗹𝗲
𝘄𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁
- 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘂𝘀

𝗔𝘃𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

My eyes flutter open and I see Clarke standing over me with a smile.

"We did it" She says.

She helps me up and I groan, my head pounding with the feeling of someone hitting it like a drum.

"We gotta move. I tried to wake you before but you were out cold" She explains.

"What happened?" I ask.

"Follow me" She ushers me out of bed.

I follow her over the hospital room to a large open vent and I hesitate a little before crawling through it behind her.

Once we reach the other side I open my mouth to make a remark about how hard she hit me but it gets caught in my throat when I see two people hanging upside down.

"What the fuck is this?" I hiss, fear running through my body.

"They're draining grounder's of their blood" She says and spins me around.

My eyes widen in shock and I cover my mouth to smother a scream when I see the hundreds of grounders all caged up, pleading for help.

I take a couple steps forward, walking through the cages, looking around at the helpless people and they stick their arms out weakly, trying to reach out to us.

A certain grounder catches my eye and I crouch down to her eye level in surprise.

"Anya?" I whisper in disbelief and the grounder looks up at me.

I grab the lock on her cage and yank on it with all my strength. It doesn't even budge so I look at the lock carefully trying to think of any other solutions.

"We're gonna get you out of there" Clarke assures her and she nods.

"Clarke, I need something to pry this damn thing open. Find me something crowbar like" I demand and she nods.

I hear the fizzle of electricity and the blonde comes running back with a metal pipe.

"That's perfect" I gasp and she hands it to me.

I wedge it into the padlock and pull down on the pipe.

"Fuck" I curse, pulling down with all my weight.

It snaps off with a clang and I grin, looking up at Clarke who shares my happy expression. I swing the cage open and hold out my hand to the caged woman.

"Come on" I say.

"Quick!" Clarke hurries us.

Before I can help the woman to her feet I hear the sound of a key card being swiped and panic floods my system.

I push Anya back into the cage and jump in with her, yanking Clarke in beside me. I see Dr Tsing enter the chamber and I scowl at her angrily.