𝗧 𝗪 𝗘 𝗡 𝗧 𝗬 . 𝗦 𝗘 𝗩 𝗘 𝗡

❝ 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂
𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻
𝗶 𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗼𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗻 ❞
- 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘂𝘀

𝗔𝘃𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

Clarke finally finishes patching Finn up and I stand next to her.

"Okay. I'm done" She sighs.

"Good. Do you have anything to cover the wound?" Abby asks.

"We'll make do, like always" Clarke shakes her head.

"Why is he so pale? Really warm, too" I speak up as I sit down next to Clarke.

"He's lost a lot of blood, Ava, but if your best friend's anywhere near as tough as you, I'm sure he'll be fine" Abby replies and I smile down at him.

he's going to be just fine

"Wait, mom, she's right. He's feverish, and his breathing's uneven" Clarke states, putting the back of her hand on Finn's chest.

"You need to give him some time to recover. Let me know if he gets any worse, but I think- I think he might just be out of the woods" Abby tells us.

"Well, down here, there's nothing but woods" Clarke retorts.

"I need a break" She adds, getting up and walking away.

"Clarke? Clarke, wait!" Abby shouts and Clarke stops.

"Ava, could you give us a few minutes?" Abby asks me.

"Of course" I reply, getting out the chair I'm sitting in.

"No! No. Stay with Finn" Clarke tells me.

I awkwardly sit back down and Clarke storms up the ladders. Finn's hand brushes against my arm and I grab it, lacing my fingers with his.

"You've gotta be okay, Finn. You can't leave me. I just got you back" I whisper, brushing his sweaty hair off his forehead.

"You hear me, dumbass? I won't let you die" I tell him and I hear footsteps at the ladders.

"We won't let you die" I hear a feminine voice correct me and I turn my head slightly to see Raven.

She wraps her arms around my neck from behind me and lays her chin on my head. Raven and I watch the boy closely, looking for any sign of him waking up but nothing happens.

Finally I see his hand twitch and I perk up but then his body starts seizing and both of us jump into action. I try to hold him still while Raven runs to the ladders.

"Clarke! He's seizing!" She shouts.

"On my way!" Clarke replies.

Clarke and Raven appear on the other side of Finn and I look up at them in fear.

"He was fine, and then-" Raven rambles.

"Get my mother on the radio now! Raven now!" Clarke yells and Raven spins around to the radio as Clarke helps me hold Finn down.