𝗡 𝗜 𝗡 𝗘 𝗧 𝗘 𝗘 𝗡

❝ 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀
𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘀
𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝘀𝘁
𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀 ❞
- 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘂𝘀

𝗔𝘃𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I'm woken up by yelling and I crawl out my tent that I share with Octavia to see that everyone is awake.

"What's going on?" I ask Octavia who stands next to me.

"Look at that" She says pointing into the sky and I see what looks like an escape pod pummelling to the ground.

"Bellamy, get out here!" Octavia yells.

Bellamy exits his tent and comes up behind us. The escape pod's parachute deploys and it slows down.

"They're coming to help us!" Jones shouts.

"Now we can kick some grounder ass" He adds and everyone agrees.

"Please tell me they brought down some shampoo" Roma says and I roll my eyes.

I look up at Bellamy but he looks lost in a daze of what I think is fear.

Octavia and I run back to our tent to get dressed. I slip on my shirt over my sports bra, pull on my boots, slipping my knife into my boot and Octavia throws my jacket at me as we exit the tent.

I slide on my jacket and we head straight for where we know Bellamy is. We enter the tent and see him standing next to Jones.

"If it cleared the ridge, It's probably near the lake" Jones says.

"We should get moving. Everyone's ready" Octavia states.

"No one's going anywhere" Bellamy replies calmly.

"Not while it's dark. It isn't safe. We'll head out at first light. Pass the word" He adds.

Jones and the others leave the tent leaving only Octavia, Bellamy and I. Bellamy tries to leave but Octavia stops him.

"Everyone for a hundred miles saw this thing come down. What if the grounders get to it first?" Octavia argues.

"Bell, we should go now" She adds.

"I said we wait until sunrise" He snaps back and leaves the tent.

I frown at his receding figure deeply and Octavia turns to leave but I grab her arm.

"What's wrong?" She asks me.

"He's hiding something, O. We should follow him" I state and she sighs with a nod.

"I think you're right" She replies and we both exit the tent.

Bellamy rushes into his tent and out again, this time with his gear. Octavia and I follow further behind him as he treks through the woods.

It starts getting light outside and Octavia pushes me behind a tree.

"Bellamy!" She yells and my eyes widen.