The Woman Of Her Dreams.

"Yes...oh!, yes..! Oh my god..."

Anika's chest rose and fell as she tossed her head back, dew forming down the valley of her perky breasts. Her legs were wide open under the sheets, and a huge toothy smile of arousal was on her face while she gripped she sheets of her bed.

Underneath the sheets was a head bobbing slightly, a woman's sultry voice humming and speaking seductively. "Your moans are so beautiful." She said. Anika bit her lip, feeling the petals of her flower being gently sucked on by a warm and soft mouth. A tongue inserting inside of her and cleaning her of all of her juices flowing from within her.

"Yes, yes, augh...you're going to make me...Mmmnn...!" Anika groaned. She felt herself on the edge, the pleasure inside of her body building up to the brim, and Anika couldn't wait to release herself inside of this beautiful mouth on that beautiful tongue that always orally pleasured her with so much passion and desire.

Her breathed increased, heavy and deep. "Augh...augh!-"

...

Anika's eyes shot open immediately, and she looked around her bedroom to find it empty like it is usually. She sighed, laying her head back down onto the pillow, covering her eyes with her hands and groaning.

This is possibly the thousandth night that she has had this dream. Almost every night she closed her eyes, she had dreams that left her fully satisfied. About a woman who she never saw the face of, devouring her womanhood in the most perfect way possible until she reached her climax. And while she pleasures her, her warming fingers would insert themselves into her body and assist with her orgasm. Anika couldn't count the positions she would dream that she's in. The toe curling and back arching thrill she gave her. And the voice she had. Sultry and smooth, and she spoke words of beautiful affirmations into the air. 'You're beautiful', 'I love your body', 'You taste so sweet', 'Relax and let my tongue explore you'." Ugh, Anika could never keep her composure long enough.

Anika never thought about having the ability to date women. She's gone on dates before, but never really caught herself thinking intimately about one. But for some reason, she had began to have these constant dreams since a year and a half ago. And they didn't stop ever since, and Anika has been confused ever since. She felt like she needed to find this woman. Discover who she was. But how could she know if she never sees her voice?

Anika wondered if she was crazy. If she had become so tired of being single, she started to envision anything that brought excitement into her life.

Anika knew that there was no way for this unknown woman to be recognizable. She didn't know what she looked liked, hasn't seen an inch of her skin or her hair, and has only heard her voice. Also, she lived in New York, the largest city in the US. How was she supposed find this woman? She still hasn't seen her within the entire year and a half she's been having these dreams.

How many times, though, could they have crossed paths unknowingly? What if she was the woman that gave her the caramel macchiato she ordered at Starbucks? Or the woman who scanned her items at the grocery store? She could be anyone, anywhere.

But it was the voice. She knew that voice had to have been unique. It had to have been a voice that you don't hear often. That there isn't another of.

Anika didn't have any more time to think so deeply about it. Once she looked at the clock, she realized that it was almost time for her to meet her friends for morning breakfast.

...

"Hey! Sorry I'm late..." Anika said, sitting down at the table. "It's fine, we haven't even ordered yet." Said one woman. "Good." Said Anika. Once the women started eating, Anika looked around constantly, trying to figure out if there possibly could be a chance for her to see the mysterious woman. She listened closely to every voice around her; the voices of women sitting by them, the voices of the woman taking her order, too.