The Seductive Maid.

*Lucious and Anika are moving into a new home together after moving out of another. A maid that was hired by the original house owners is also the maid for Lucious and Anika.*

3rd Person POV

Lucious sat the box stack down roughly on the floor. He groaned, standing up straight. "Honey be careful with those boxes, the dishes are in them!" She shouted from the moving truck outside. She carried in small boxes as well, then sitting them in the living room.

Lucious helped her close the truck, and move the last boxes inside. They shut the front door, and they panted. "See, we didn't need movers." Grinned Anika. "That's because I lifted all the heavy stuff." He joked. She walked up to him, pecking his lips lightly.

"Come on, let's start unpacking." She said, heading for the study room.

...

Once they unpacked items from the living room, they headed to the kitchen. Once Anika walked in, she jumped. She saw a brown skinned women dusting the cabinets. Her hair curled and down her back, which she wore a rather revealing and seductive maid outfit. Her eyes a purple color.

"Oh! Goodness you scared me

"Oh! Goodness you scared me. I didn't think you'd be here so early." Said Anika in surprise. She stopped her dusting, then turning around slowly. She stared mysteriously at Anika, a sneaky grin on her lips. "Sorry, I'm always ordered to clean the house, even when no one is living in it." She said.

Anika stared strangely, but nodded. "Hmm, okay well we're the Lyons, and let me introduce you to my husband." Said Anika smiling. "Lucious! Come here there's someone I want you to meet!" She called.

He walked into the kitchen shortly after. He paused once seeing her. Long, smooth legs exposed. Long hair, batting lashes, and the red lipstick...not to mention what she was wearing. She didn't seem like a usual maid at all.

"This is Lucious. Lucious this is the house maid who worked for the previous owners, Ms...-Loreatha. You can just call me Loreatha." She said.

She continued to stare at Lucious. "It's nice to meet you, Mr. Lyon." She said, giving a head nod. "Nice to meet you too." He said, quickly exiting out of the kitchen.

...

Later that night, Anika laid in bed while Lucious was down In his study. He had a lot of paperwork to arrange as a lawyer, so he figured why not get most of it out of the boxes.

In the middle of his rummaging, Loreatha appeared in the doorway. Her heel crossed over the other. Her sister in her hand. "You don't mind if I clean in here, do you?" She asked, making him jump.

"Jesus, I didn't even hear you coming." He said. "And, um I'm not sure if there's much to be cleaned in here. But you're the expert so go ahead." He said, not giving a second look to her. His eyes focussed on the papers he was searching through.