The Lyon And The Singing And Dancing Cookie.

*Cookie Is 18, And She Is Doing Her First Performance At Leviticus To See If Lucious Will Sign Her.*

3rd Person POV

Lucious Lyon paraded through his office in a rushing manner. He had places to be, things to do. He was not happy with the performer who wants to be signed to empire records, trying to perform so late. They were so late, Lucious didn't even get the chance to meet them. He was only given the offer, and accepting it. Empire was in urgent need of some new attention.

He walked into the crowded Leviticus, and sat down in his booth area. The lights started to dim. "This better not be a waste of my damn time." He said to himself. Music started to play, and out came a brown skinned woman with long black hair. She was dressed in a white jumpsuit. And Lucious must say, she surely did catch his attention.

She came out singing and dancing seductively, singing what seemed like a love song

She came out singing and dancing seductively, singing what seemed like a love song. "I don't wanna wait all night yeah...let me feel it now, nowwww...cause I think I've been a good girl baby, I think I deserve it now, nowww..." she sang. She moved her body slowly. Looking right at Lucious the entire time. He raised an eyebrow. The crowd went wild for her, she rolled her hips and dropped her body down low enough, and they loved it.

Lucious couldn't stop watching her. Not because it was his job, but because he liked what he saw. He liked it.

She began to step down the step, touching the audience members' hands, and stepping right over to the direction Lucious sat in. Once she got close enough, his security blocked her. Lucious shook his head, signaling them to let her in. Once making it past them, she slowly approached him. Grinning at him. She put her hand on his shoulder. She looked him in his face. "Oh, I think I seen you around baby, and I think you made it clear. I know you know you want this body. Oh, I think you made it clear. And I can go all night all night, make me feel the fear.." she sang, leaning down closer to his face. She reached up and grabbed his sunglasses off of his face, putting them on her head.

"Bold is she?" Lucious thought. He laptop a straight face. She crowd roared. She was the first artist who has- and had been allowed to- have physical contact with Lucious during a performance. She stared at him with seductively big eyes. She must have had an eye on him like he had an eye on her. Or either this was all part of he performance act. To Whoo. Pure business.

But Lucious couldn't tell. By the time she lowered herself down onto his lap, he didn't know the difference between business or interest anymore. She moved her hips on top of him, looking him straight in the eyes, and at the crowd occasionally. Everyone was shocked. "Tell me how you feel, boy you so damn appealing, give me sexual healing.." she sang. She stood up, and dipped down between his legs. She then turned, and did it again from behind. She then sat back onto his lap, leaning back onto his chest. The crowd went crazy. Lucious cleared his throat.

Feeling her body onto his was something Lucious hadn't expected to feel so good. He had been single for so many years. Not really searching for anyone either. But this...this was something he was new to.