Sleeping Beauty Part 2.

*Cookie Is Sleeping, And Lucious Comes Home And Sees Her.*

3rd Person POV

Lucious spent the entire rest of the day at Empire; filling out forms and holding meetings. The boredom was eating him alive as he longed for his wife to be by his side. Cookie was there, but had to leave early because she had developed a migraine from the hectic schedule. They haven't had a day like that in a couple of years, it was to much for cookie to bare. Lucious, being her lovable husband towards her, told her to go home early. She didn't argue, and left after giving him a kiss.

Lucious sat at his desk, annoyed and bored, tapping his foot in eagerness for the end of the day to come so that he could run home and cuddle and kiss on his wife. "Ugh, I didn't think it'll be this bad once she leaves.." said lucious. At that moment, someone knocked on his door, asking him to come and speak for the press. He sighed, got up, and went out to the front lobby.

Finally once he had the chance to go back to his office, his phone had rang. "I'm not answering any more damn calls. I don't care who it is!" he shouted. He checked the caller ID, and saw that it was cookie. "My queen!" he said quickly, and answering the phone as if he didn't say anything about not caring of the caller.

C- Luuu..

L- yes baby I'm here, are you okay?

C- I'm okay, but my head keeps hurting and I can't sleeeeep.. (Whining)

L- Baby, I'm sorry. Take some Nyquil baby, so it'll put you to sleep..

C- where is iiitt?..

L- They're in the bathroom baby..

C- (groans) noooo...

L- come on cooks you can do it...

C- (slowly gets up and goes to bathroom)

L- come on cooks...

C- (grabs the Nyquil and slumps on the bed with a loud groan) baby it hurrrttss..

L- I know it does baby, but when I come home I'm going to give you a nice massage, okay? I'm going to rub your shoulders, your neck, your back, your arms, your legs, your thighs, your calves, your feet, your big delicious booty, and I can even rub that phat Nookie if you want me to..

C- Mm, that sounds so nice..(nods)

L- just wait until I get home okay baby? Just take that Nyquil, and by the time I get home it should wear off..

C- okay..see you lulu, I love you..

L- see you later cookie monster, I love you more.

He hung up the phone and sighed. "I hope she isn't in to much pain.." he groaned.

Well, after hours of boring work, lucious was rushing out if the building. "Dad where are you going in such a rush- I'm going home to give your mama a massage and it might get nasty so don't call." he said as Jamal made a disgusted face.

He quickly got into his car, and started it up. He quickly pulled out of the driveway as Jamal stood behind, getting in his own car and watching him. "They're so nasty, but at least they love eachother again." he said shaking his head and smiling.

Lucious quickly sped home, and spoke large profanity when he had came to a red light. "I can't wait to give her a massage.." he said, all jokes aside.

Finally, he approached him and cookies home, and quickly unlocked the doors and walked inside. "BABY I'M HOME!" He happily shouted, and got no response. response. He raised and eyebrow and walked up his stairs and into his bedroom. He saw cookie asleep and lightly snoring. She was wearing shorts and a t-shirt. The shorts were raised high, and she didn't have the covers on her. Lucious licked his lips. "Damn baby.." he said, shaking his head. He quietly walked in, and cracked the door open. He quietly leaned over the bed and looked at her ass poking out of the shorts. He licked his lips, and he looked up at cookie to make sure she was asleep. He leaned down, and gently grazed his lips against her right cheek. He then slightly pulled away, and took his bottom lip into his mouth. He then let out a breath, an gently stuck his face in between her ass without touching it with his face. The sweet scent of her pineapple glazed Nookie made him go crazy. He gave a dry kiss onto her folds through her underwear, and pulled away. "Shit...oh baby..." he whispered. Just then, his phone started to ring. He jumped, and quickly rushed to answer it once cookie started to stir. It was Hakeem. He whispered as he spoke to him.