Bad Girls Get Put In Their Place.

*Taraji Comes Home Angry At Terrence About Something And He Gets Tired Of It And Puts Her In Her Place*

3rd Person POV

Taraji came storming into her and terrences house upset at him for not taking out the garbage while she was gone. She's been having a hard time at work on set and she's been tired. "You're so lazy!" she shouted. "Baby how am I lazy when i just forgot, here I'll take it out now. I fell asleep. I'm tired like you are." he told her. "You might as well forget it! I'll do it! Since I do everything around here!" she shouted. That wasn't completely true though...they did everything 50/50. It was always fair between them. "You're so irritating! You act like you don't even care!" she shouted. "Girl who doesn't care about you? Because I know damn sure I do!" he shouted. "Then do something! Sometimes I don't even know why I marri-" she was cut off by being put against the wall and having her arm pinned behind her back. She felt nervous and scared. He moved her hair tongue side and he lifted up her dress and pulled down her panties. She shifted her breath as he started to rub on her folds with his fingers. "Stop talking shit. I'm tired of you coming in here complaining every fucking day." he said sternly into her ear as she started to moan. She was at her peak and he stopped and gentled her down. He unzipped his pants and pulled them down. "You just got a fucking attitude because you not getting what you want. You want some of this dick, I know you do." he said into her ear. "I don't need anything." she said giving him a look. Before she knew it he thrusted himself inside of her. She gasped and he started pounding. "Mm, you know you need this shit girl. This'll make your ass stop acting the fuck up." he said as he smacked her ass. "Hell yeah, fuck that shit..." he moaned as he pulled her hair. "Ah....ah! Mm! Terryyyy.." she moaned and he gripped her sides and lifted up her leg. "T-terry, I'm close.." she moaned. "No hold that shit. You acting like you're big and bad, hold that." he told her as he sped up. He pulled out and he slung her over the couch. He rubbed himself on her core and then entered himself into her. She gripped the couch and he pulled her hair. "Mhm..yeah...so tight baby damn.." he moaned and she bit her lip. "Ah, ah, ah, ah..." moaned taraji from every thrust he provided. "B-baby...I-i'm gonna...ah.." she moaned. "Mmm shit, you wanna cum huh?" he moaned slapping her roughly. He tossed her over the couch and he laid her on her stomach and he pounded her while gripping her hair. "I'm gonna cum baby!" she moaned. "Cum." he told her and she released and shrieked. They both panted as he pulled himself out of her and he captured her lips and smacked her ass. He went to get in the shower and later on she did as well. He sat down watching TV as she cooked him dinner with a smile on her face. "Yeah I knew you needed this dick." he said as he watched her cook in lingerie. She looked over her shoulder at him and blushed.

I Hope You Guys Enjoyed This! Halloween One Coming Soon!