Time Of The Month.

*Cookie And Lucious Are At Home, And Cookie Is On Her Period.*

3rd Person POV

Lucious and cookie never had anything to keep them from having sex, wether it was one of them having a cold, them being upset, or even if there's guests in the house. The couple was always up for the thrill of having sex, especially in places where they had a chance of getting caught. Nothing would stop lucious from getting it on with cookie, even if she wasn't in the mood, he'll find a way to make her want him pounding into her. Nothing could stop him, except;

Her period.

The absolute worst time for lucious. The man would lose his mind, not being able to have his queen for an entire week. Not to mention that it's even worse for cookie.

Of course, all cycles are normal, but for cookie, it was nothing but unhappiness. She wouldn't feel like interacting with anyone at all, and would only be as quiet as a mouse while she would be underneath the covers in her and lucious' bedroom. She would be angrier then usual, and would be more emotional then lucious could take. At times, she would eat incredibly large amounts of food, and lay around almost an entire day. She wouldn't feel like doing any paperwork, and when she had to do it, and whined throughout the whole process. It was a battle for Cookie to even sit throughout a meeting without large annoyance.

Today though, cookies period was bad. It came on a friday, while she was in the shower, and she was Heavy. Cookies periods were never the average cycle. Once before, she had to constantly change up to 5 pads a day, and when she wore tampons, that didn't help. Through all her anger for the week...

Lucious had to be the one dealing with the consequences.

Cookie was in bed, whining and pouting. At times she would let out small screams. Lucious had his arms wrapped around her, as she laid on her side. Cookie was crying silently, while lucious rubbed her stomach. He knew she was crying, but there was nothing he could do. He only could wipe her tears and kiss her cheek. Cookie would wince and then groan. "Poor baby..." Lucious said sighing. "YOU DON'T KNOW HOW IT FEELS!" she shouted, causing lucious to jump back as she got up and stormed out of their master bedroom, stomping down the stairs. Lucious sighed and got up. "Mood swings..." he sighed. He followed her down the stairs and found her laying on the couch with her arms crossed. "Cooks, do you want something to eat?" he asked her, rummaging throughout their large kitchen cabinets. "What do you think?" she snapped at him. He let out a breath and nodded. "I'll take that as a yes." he said, continuing to look through the cabinets. "You want some macaroni?" he asked her. He knew her eating habits would change quickly, so he had to give her something quick and easy but will be enough for her until she loses her appetite. "Fine!" she shouted at him. "We can watch a movie while you eat, okay baby?" Lucious asked her, and she groaned. He knew she wanted to, they loved watching movies together..she was just annoyed...

The food was done, and surely enough, cookie was really interested in the movie they were watching. The movie was 'marley and me', and lucious knew it was a mistake to pick that movie about 30 minutes into it. At the end, the dog had to be put down. Although lucious looked at the screen with no emotion, cookie was next to him holding back tears. This was now the stages of sensitive cookie. "What's wrong?" lucious asked her.

"What the hell do you mean hats wrong?!" she shouted, hitting him on his arm and starting to bawl like a child. "T-the dog died! Why would you pick a movie with a dog dying!?" she shouted at him. "Baby i never saw the movie before- YOU SHOULD'VE WATCHED IT BEFOREHAND!" she yelled, wiping her tears. Lucious sighed, he really didn't understand why come it was such a big deal, but he figured that was normal with women on their period.

"Baby it isn't that big of a deal the dog only most likely died in the movie- MOST LIKELY! THAT'S THE THING WITH YOU MEN! YOU DON'T HAVE SYMPATHY!" she shouted, throwing a pillow at him and getting up as she cried. "Baby relax.." said lucious getting up behind her. "Here, do you want me to hold you?" he asked her grabbing her waist. She turned and nodded as she sniffed. Lucious wrapped his arms around her, and put his face in her neck as he kissed her cheek. "The dog is fine baby.." lucious whispered. "Y-you promise?" asked cookie, pulling away and looking into his eyes. "I promise baby." Replied lucious. Cookie smiled and snuggled into his chest. They pulled away, and cookie turned away from him and walked into the kitchen. Lucious then heard the dropping of the plate onto the floor, and cookie whining. Lucious walked in and looked at her. "Baby what happened?" Asked lucious. "I accidentally dropped the plate!" she shouted, starting to cry again. "Baby why are you crying now?" he asked her. "That was my favorite plate!" she shouted, bawling her eyes out. "But baby that plate looks like all the others.." he said to her. "But this one was SPECIAL!" she cried. Lucious sighed and shook his head. He walked over the a wall, and grabbed the broom. He swept up the broken glass pieces and put them into the garbage can. "Baby, let's just head back to bed. I think that's best.." he said to her. Cookie nodded as she pouted. "Carry me!" she shouted jumping into lucious' arms before he could react on time. He carried her upstairs, and laid her down. "You know what we should do?" she asked him as he later down on his side of the bed and turned the tv on. "What should we do cookie?" he asked her. She leaned over and sucked on his bottom earlobe. Now this was the phase of sexual cookie. Lucious licked his lips and sighed. No cooks, we can't...not until your cycle is over.." he said to her. "Oh come on lu.." she teased, hopping onto his lap and placing her hands onto his chest. "Cookie you're going to start something and it won't be good. Baby we can't have sex right now.." he told her. She groaned loudly and laid down on top of him. "Come on lucious please??" she asked, kissing his lips, neck, and then rubbing her hands over his crotch. He slightly inhaled and gave out a nervous chuckle. "Mm Mm baby..." he said. Cookie whined and smacked her pillow in anger. "Cookie stop whining baby, let's just relax.." he told her. Cookie rolled get eyes, and laid down next to him. Just then, her cramps became worse and she was back sobbing silently as Lucious held her. "You see...I knew it.." he said, spooning her...

END

Juts A Little Something Cute! I Hope You Enjoyed!