Blood & Lust.

*Think of this chapter as a first chapter*

3rd Person POV

The dark castle of a building sat deeply into the abyss. The outside surrounding by black, not a purely living thing in sight. Trees black and dry, the sky a dusty dark grey while the dirt and cement lacked pigment as well.

The structure stood tall and quietly, the eerie aura radiating off of it, the wind ruffling the night flags on the top. Crows cawing loudly in the distance. Inside of this building, a slight bustling of movements occurred. Individuals walking about, of all different shapes, sizes, and breeds. Quite literally.

Slimy beings walked through the hallways, while cyclopses walked through another. Laughing witches flew above heads and were shouted at by banshees. Ghosts flying through the walls and the backs of various students, making chills go down their bodies. Zombies trudging through the halls, some holding their own limbs in their hands.

Nestvůra Academy was filled with all sorts of beings. But these beings were not typical. But they are monsters. The things that humans feared the most. The most terrifying in various ways. Grimy, deadly, and mercilessly notorious.

Dozens of various kinds of beings filled the institution, although the most famous of them all, were the Vampires.

A group of them marched throughout a particular hallway, their hands in their pockets while wearing nice fitted clothing. Black knit sweat shirts that symbolizes the school. They were charming, but cold. Smirks on their faces, their hair nicely shaped while their teeth a pearly white.

Monsters stared up at them as she moved through, examining them. Some uninterested, while some paid close attention. "Remove yourselves from our passage, we are coming through." Said one of them.

At the end of the hallway, stood another Vampire. His standing tall while his eyes peered deeply onto a book. The Vampires walked up to him, seeming rather satisfied to see him. The main on leading the group put his hands onto the lockers behind him, next to his head.

"You are pestering me, Klaus." Said the Vampire. His skin light, green eyes and a basic black sweater and pants, no longer present on him. His hair slicked and shining. The vampire licked his teeth. "Ah, Lucious. You seem rather less malicious than usual today. Unpleasant?" Klaus asked. "Hardly." Lucious replied.

Lucious Lyon is his name. A very well known name throughout the Academy. Mainly famous for his type of monster, but he was also the strongest known throughout the Vampire students. Strong and silent, and often nonchalant. He was more of a fan of his literature rather than attention.

Klaus shook his head. "You have been reading that novel since the beginning of the night." He said. "And I will continue to read it until the next night." Replied Lucious.

"Are you prepared for Festum mortis on the morrow?" Klaus asked. "I am always prepared."  Replied Lucious. "After such, myself, Talin and Loris are heading to spend some rather alluring time with some vampiresses from around the way. Your presence is requested." Klaus smirked. Lucious continued to look down at his book.

"I reject your humble invitation. You are breaking tradition." Said Lucious. Klaus huffed. "Pfft, Lucious we are young. You are nearly 1,900 years of age. You no longer participate with women now?" He asked. "It is a violation of Dracula's law. Premarital sex is rebellious of our tradition. It is because I am almost 1,900 years of age that I must live to the expectations of my parents." Said Lucious. Klaus shook his head, and before he could speak again he was cut off my an alarming ringing from the top of the building.

A blaring screaming came from a being on the top ceiling. "The imp is calling us to class. We should speak more later." Said Klaus. Lucious shut his book, then brushing by the three Vampires. Klaus followed behind him. "Lucious, you should accept our invitation." Said Talin. "You do not lose excitement only reading literature to pass your time?" Asked Loris. Lucious put his hand up as he spoke. "My time is best filled with reading." Said Lucious as they headed towards a dark room.