Elevator Pleasures..

*Jamal And Kitty (Mariah Carey) Are On Their Way To The Studio To Create Their Song And They Get Stuck On The Elevator.*

3rd Person POV

Jamal and kitty entered the lobby of empire with smiles across their faces. She held onto his arm comfortably, as they laughed and talked. "Man, I've been waiting so long to get the chance to work with you, this song's gonna be dope!" he cheered as she smiled at him a adjusted her prada shades. "It sure is, Jamal. You know it will." she said giving his body a warm hug. He snuggled into her embrace and breathed in her sweet sense of her Can Can perfume. He couldn't believe that he was hugging her, his number one singer. Everything about her was perfect to him. Her smile, her laugh, her clothes, and most importantly her body. They continued to have their lingering conversation about music and what not as they entered the golden elevator. Jamal pushed the 15th floor button and they stood facing forward as the door slowly closed. "This is going to be the bomb.." said Jamal. Kitty smiled at him, and placed herself down on the couch next to the exit. "Phew, walking on heels sure tear up your feet." she said shaking her head. "Are they that bad?" asked Jamal. "Of course, I wear them all day long without a break." she said grinning. Jamal grinned and let out a single chuckle. "Dang, why is this thing going so slow? I mean usually we would be there in less than 10-" CLUNK. The elevator came to a freezing stop, and almost sent Jamal flying towards kitty, but he caught himself. "Hey what happened? It stopped? But we have a song to make!" shouted Jamal. "Oh god we're stuck? Call in someone jamal.." kitten suggested. "Yeah, you're right." said jamal, pressing and holding the emergency button. "Yes, it appears that the elevator has become stuck. Please give us a moment to send down matinenece." said a worker through a speaker. Jamal and kitty both sighed and he put his back against the elevator wall. "Well I guess we could finish it here?" asked jamal. "That sounds like a good idea.." she said smiling.

...

Jamal and kitty soon forgot about the jammed elevator, as they were to busy enjoying themselves as they sung the melodic lyrics around the elevator. They had the ability to come up with a song in less than 15 minutes, and were already sure about it. After ending the last verse, Jamal allowed kitty to fall into his arms as they slow danced. They chuckled together and kitty pulled away. Jamal pulled her back to him and she laughed as his hands snaked around her waist. He always had fantasies about her ever since he found out about her. When he's around her, he becomes confused on why he liked men. She grinned at him and she leaned in before he even had the chance to react. She kissed his lips passionately, and eagerly. "I'm sorry I know you're gay jamal, but...I just wanted you from the moment I heard about you." she said to him
He brushed his thumb on his bottom lip and grinned. "I mean I guess I can make an exception for you." he said biting his lip. He smiled and leaned back in to capture them again, and continue the passionate kissing session. He pulled her closer than possible and she wrapped her arms around his neck. They found their22 way to the couch, and she laid on her ue back as he placed himself on top of her. He gently rocked against her as they continued their kiss. Sure, she was older than him, but that didn't matter to him right now. He kissed and sucked on her neck as she let out a quiet moan. She rubbed on his chest and moved her hand further down, and rubbed on his pants. He let out a grunt and they started to remove each others clothes. He continued to suck on her neck and she started to undo his pants. "Once he had her undressed, he was shocked. He hasn't seen a female body in years..and he wanted it more than anything. He pulled down her underwear and he slowly placed his finger inside of her. "I'm sorry if I might be a little..inexperienced.." he admitted. "Mm, Jamal it's okay.." she moaned. He took off her bra and took her breasts into his mouth. Why did he like guys again? He soon entered himself into her and they rocked at a steady pace. "Ah, Jamal I've been dreaming of this.." she moaned. "Mm, me too kitty.." he moaned. He capturesher lips again, and there they had sex, in the elevator, until it was fixed...

I Hope You All Enjoyed!