Bad Kitty.

*A Boo Boo Cookie Fanfiction. Cookie And Anika Hate Eachother And Anika Has To Deliver Some Papers To Cookies House.*

3rd Person POV

Anika dreaded the day that she had to make her way to cookies house. She asked anyone else to go, but they insisted on her. She rubbed her temples as she paced around her office, preparing for the dread of ringing cookies doorbell. She took deeper and deeper breaths, replaying how she would do this in her head. She shouldn't be this nervous over going to drop off a document at a woman's house. But the issue was, that it was Cookie Lyon. The cookie Lyon that she always argued with, and who she once had a physical fight with. But most importantly, the woman that she secretly had a thing for. Yes, prissy debutante anika had a thing for the vile ex-con. She knew it was childish and severely unrealistic, but deep down she had some non-existent hope. She sometimes just couldn't deal with how cookie would walk with that natural switch in her hips, and how she used to always do that annoying unintentional flirting with anika, like the time she grabbed her pearls with the tip of her nail while biting her lip as they stood face to face. Anika yearned for cookies touch, the feeling of her lips along her smooth skin was craved. She closed her eyes, imagining the sweet action really taking place. "No worries, anika. Just be in and out. Quick." she repeated to herself as she left her place of work and got into her Bentley. She nervously tapped the steering wheel with her fingers as with each inch she drove she became closer and closer to the lioness' den. Once she arrived to her feared destinantion, she fixed herself up before entering. She knew that cookie Lyon wouldn't give a damn about her emotions if she were to pour them out of her, she'll most likely get knocked to next Friday. She slowly approached the front door and took a deep breath before applying mild knocks. She waited for a second and knocked again. She heard shuffling and the door swung open. And there she stood, the queen lioness in a robe with her hair tied up. She gave anika the look of annoyance. "What do you want, boo boo kitty?" she asked her. Boy, was anika tired of that ignorant little pet name. "I need to give these documents to you.." she said. Cookie glared at the papers that were handed to her. She grabbed them from her hand and glared at them. "Okay." she said, and just like that, she closed the door in Anikas face. She wanted to feel terrible, but was confused to wether to feel stress relieved or not. She sighed and turned away from the door, but not before turning back around and giving it another knock. Cookie came back to the door confused. "What?" she asked, full of annoyance. "Um, I just figured we could maybe...go over them..I have similar..work.." she said to her. Cookie, deep down wanted to laugh, and anika sensed that she did as well. "Whatevea." said cookie, walking away from the door and leaving it wide open for anika to walk inside. She did so, shyly. Cookie sat down on her couch and opened up the documents as anika closed the front door and plopped herself down next to her, but distant on the couch. She watched cookie nervously. Just being in her presence made her weak enough for her cheeks to turn as red as a firetruck. The sweet sense of her chanel 5 flowed throughout her nostrils just as she hoped it would. Cookie turned and matched anika glare on her. "Take a picture, it'll last longer." cookie snarled her way, indicating that she caught anika in the act of giving her and intense stare down. Anika cleared her throat and grabbed her work out of her bag and sat it on the brown coffee table next to cookie. She has just been proven that this visit would be nothing but work. Cookie sipped her coffee out of her mug as she grabbed her stereo remote and pressed the play button. The melodic sound of Notorious B.I.G- Juicy echoed throughout the room. Anika watched as cookie bobbed her head to the music. "Stop sitting there looking all uptight. Cut loose Anika, I won't tell anybody." she said smirking at her. Anika was shy, but she wanted nothing more than cookies acceptance and satisfaction. She slowly removed her suit jacket and placed it in her lap. "There you go.." said cookie glaring at her. Anika slightly smiled and started to work on the forms...