The Denial.

*Cookie and Tori are making out in bed after she undeniably gives in to her for a certain amount of time*

...

Soft music played as the two women kissed underneath the sheets. One on top of the other, and they slowly turned over. Tori pulled away for only a moment, staring down at Cookie with a seductive look before leaning back in and grazing her lips against hers. Cookie seemed to be urging, releasing a satisfied hum as their lips connected again. One hand cupped Tori's face and the other gripped her lower shirt.

Tori gave her another passionate kiss, enough to make her lean in more, hoping to get another. She chuckled, raising up her hand to move a strand of curly hair from Cookies lip. She smiled, feeling the pressure of Tori's hips pushing against her open legs. Though the women were clothed, it didn't stop flutters from going throughout their bodies.

Cookie released an exhale as she felt Tori give a light suck onto her bottom lip. She gave a smile that was nearly undetectable, then curled her own lip into her mouth while staring into her eyes.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door that seemed to scare Cookie far more than It scared Tori. She gasped, springing up and staring in shock as if there was an intruder present. "Wait!, Someone's here...!" She said, immediately pushing Tori away. Cookie started to adjust herself after standing up, and began to fix the sheets. She wiped her lips.

"You don't need to panic. Its just room service." She said. "Room service!" Shouted a voice from the hall. Cookies head snapped towards the door, then her eyes shifted back to Tori. Cookie stared in silence for a moment, then clearing her throat slightly. She adjusted the gown she was wearing. "We're alright, thank you!" Tori called to the door. "I should...get going. I have church to attend." Cookie said, then brushing by Tori and heading towards the closet.

She grabbed her coat. Tori stared at her, sitting on the bed. "Aren't you going to change your clothes?" Tori asked. "No--It's alright, I don't want to be late." Cookie replied. "I see. A loyal woman of God. I can't say I'm the biggest fan of religion. Though I can respect it to some degree." Said Tori. Cookie flashed her eyes at her a single time, buttoning her coat. "Well..I don't suppose I'd expect you to be comfortable with it." She said.

Tori licked her teeth, giving a single nod. "Well, there are plenty of women like us who still worship- I'm sorry?" Cookie asked, her attention automatic again. "Is there something wrong?" Tori asked. "I don't believe I heard you properly." Cookie said. "I said women like us- What does that mean?"

Tori let out a single chuckle. "Isn't it...clear what it means? Women who enjoy the company of other women- I'm sorry but I think there has been a misunderstanding." Said Cookie, heading towards the living room. "A misunderstanding about what exactly?" Tori asked following behind her.

"I think I should get going- Well I'm sorry but I don't think I'll let you leave until you answer my question- Let me leave?" Cookie asked, staring at Tori after she stood in front of the front door. "Yes." Tori said, staring at her with a straight face. "What exactly is a misunderstanding? The part where we were kissing for ten minutes straight a few moments ago?...or..." Tori trailed off, stepping closer to Cookie with a dominating move. She stared at her with stern eyes.

"Or last night. When you slept in my bed- Please...- And you were ravishing like an animal for my pleasure- Stop...!- And you cried out my name like it was your last breath- Stop talking about it...!" Cookie shouted, backing away from Tori and having a face of strong discomfort. "You shouldn't talk about something as vulgar as that..." Cookie said.

"Well, miss. You're the first person I have come across who thought that talking about it was more vulgar than actually doing it." Tori said. Cookie walked up to her, staring at her with a look of irritation. "The facility is expecting for you to be back in their care by tomorrow morning. I will be back then and only then, to take you back. I don't want to speak to you until then." Cookie said, staring into her eyes for a few more moments. "Excuse me." She said sternly, then brushing by her and heading out of the door.