Beauty And The Beast.

*Lucious Spent The Entire Day Being Ruthless And A Rough And Cruel Owner Of Empire. All Until Cookie Comes in.*

3rd Person POV

Lucious has been angry and cruel for the whole day. He was demanding and independent as usual. He fired people, kicked out artists, yelled, cursed people out..he put a frown on everyone's face. He was always cold, he never acted different for anyone. He sat in his office and anyone who dared to go inside should be prepared to get fired and called names they couldn't even imagine. He was always sophisticated about his doings, he didn't make a fool of himself but was always successful on making others feel like nothing. He was careless and his heart was as tough as steel.

He walked in the lobby of his enterprises, a frown upon his face as his dress shoes clacked against the marble floor. Everything changed once a certain person walked inside. The lioness, cookie. "Lucious? Baby where are you?" she asked as she looked around. Their cubs were shocked, they thought that their parents were forever divorced, and hated eachother to the extent. But no, they were wrong. No one knew about their secret relapse. Once lucious saw her, his cold facial express turned into the widest smile in the universe. He started to jog towards her. She smiled once she saw him. "Hi lu lu I misses you so much." she said to him. He picked her up from her waist and snuggled into her embrace. "Damn, look at him. He won't get off of her." said hakeem. They remembered when their parents used to always be like this. Lucious lowered her feet back to the ground and continued to rub his face all of her neck. The smile continued to stay on his face, and cookie grinned and ran her fingers through his hair. "I missed you more baby don't ever be gone for so long ever again.." he said softly, more in a whining tone. He pulled away, making them face to face. "Aww, I won't lu.." she said smiling. She leaned in and his expression became excited. He leaned in the rest of the way, happily capturing his queens lips. "Baby come on let's go to the food court.." suggested cookie. Lucious nodded, and picked up his lover bridal style, and continuing to snuggle into her chest. Cookie let out a giggled and lucious pecked her lips constantly.

Once they arrived, he placed cookie in a chair at a table and got onto his knees. "What do you want to eat baby?" he asked her. "Baby, why are you on your knees?" she asked giggling. "Because you're my queen.." he said to her. Cookie smiled and pecked his lips. "Just bring me some Chinese food, baby.." she said. Lucious sprung up immediately to fulfill her request. "Okay baby! I'll be right back.." he said happily and kissing the back of her hand. "Thank you baby.." she said grinning. "He's just so sweet to me.." she said to herself. She looked around the food court in confusion, she noticed that most of the staff were missing. She decided to ignore it. Lucious quickly came back and gave her the food, and propped himself in a chair at the table and watched as she ate. He had his hands in a praying position against his bottom lips and smiled at her. Love for her was All in his eyes. She looked at him and blushed. "What?" she asked smiling. "I just love you so much.." he said, grabbing her hand and constantly kissing the back of her hand. She smiled. "I love you too, lu.." she said as she leaned in and pecked his lips. "How was your stay?" he asked her. "It was really nice, lucious. Me and my sisters really needed it.." she said to him. "I wish I could be there with you.." said lucious sighing. "It's okay lu lu baby, I'm back now.." she said, kissing his cheek...

Once they left there, they went to cookies office. Cookie laid towards the head of the couch watching tv as lucious had his head in her lap. He had his arms wrapped about her waist and she gently massaged his head. "I missed you more than anything, my love.." said lucious. "I missed you too baby.." said cookie kissing his lips. "Oh no, baby, I have to go and tell the boys I'm back. They didn't even know.." said cookie. Lucious raised his head up and looked her in the eyes. "Noo, baby I don't want you to get up.." he said. "Come on lucious.." she said smiling and getting up. Once she did, lucious picked her up bridal style and carried her towards the lobby. She noticed that certain people weren't there once again.

Once they made it, lucious put her down and she found the boys in the conference room. "Hi boys, I'm back.." said cookie, welcoming them into her embrace as they hugged her tightly. "Uh, where is everyone?" asked cookie. "Dad fired them.." said hakeem. Lucious sighed and gave hakeem an angry look. Cookie gasped and turned to face him. "Lucious?! You fired them!? Lucious baby you can't be like that." said cookie angrily. Lucious sighed. "I-I'm sorry baby..i-i am. They just were making me upset. They don't do things right when you're gone, but when you're here they want to act like they know what they're doing." he said shaking his head, sulking. Cookie sighed and kissed his head. "It's okay baby...you might know what you're doing.." she said hugging him. Lucious smiled and held her once again, snuggling up against her. "Look at him, he's like a baby when mom comes around. I didn't even know that they got back together. He's like a mommas boy, except it's with cookie.." said hakeem. "Mmm I love you I love you I love you I love you." said lucious, kissing cookie constantly on her lips and then biting his face in her neck. Only a lioness knows how to take her lyon king...

I Know This Chapter Might Not Be All That! But I Got This Idea Lol!